Chapter 15 | Breathless

Blake ^^

| | |

My hands held onto the ropes binding Blake's arms behind his back. I used it to guide him as I walked him through the corridor that lead to the slave bathroom. We walked slowly. He kept his head down and his breathing was uneven. He was nervous and I couldn't blame him for it.

"I have only ever used this punishment for one other slave, but you and Asher both needed a little incentive." I said, "If it makes you feel better, at least you helped to finally break him in. Now, we just need to get you and Friday to learn some good behavior, and I can bring you all to auction so you'll be someone else's problem."

"We're always someone else's problem." He muttered.

I sighed, "I'd slap you for that, but what I'm about to do will be plenty punishment."

Upon reaching the bathroom, I threw him down into the tile floor. Blake groaned and struggled back to his feet. He stood in waiting while I walked over to the tub. It was rarely ever touched and only here from when this house was owned by normal people. As the ice cold water filled the tub, I could practically feel Blake getting nervous. He was coming to the realization what was about to happen to him.

I grabbed a pair of scissors off the counter. Bawling his tank top up in my fist, I cut through the front of it. This was honestly easier than undoing the ropes to get his shirt off. Plus, it was more degrading to him. I gently ran the blade along the sides of his neck just to see him sweat. His heart was beating out of his chest. I laughed to myself to see how such a little bitch like him can soon become so submissive under the shine of a blade.

Blake let out the smallest of whimpers as I yanked him closer to tub. His hips hit the edge of it. I lifted his legs and threw him in the rest of the way. He instantly began to cry just from the shock of the water's temperature. Blake attempted to sit up to catch his breath. I forced him back down under the water. With his arms tied, he couldn't fight past just trying to wiggle away from me. I pulled him back up by his throat and let him gasp for air again. Just as he would almost compose himself, I'd push him back down.

This continued for maybe ten more dunks before I gave him a break. I smiled victoriously as I watched that fucking slut grovel. "I'm not hearing anymore backtalk. Something tells me though, you still haven't learned your lesson."

"Please, Master." He begged, "I promise I'll be good from now on!"

"That's just not good enough." I remarked.

Before Blake had a chance to get another word in, his face was under that water again. We continued this until I felt he'd had enough. It gets to be an addicting punishment, honestly. I let him sit up and I pulled the plug on the drain, telling him to stay there.

The only downfall was I was now pretty wet myself. I walked back out to the main area of the dungeon. Friday and Asher had finished the orders I gave them, and Ricky was resting like he'd been told.

"Asher, you can go take that shower I promised you now. Take your time. Friday, go in the bathroom and help Blake. Untie his ropes and get him in his bed. Then I want you to meet me upstairs. I'm having some guests over for dinner tonight that I'd like you to meet." I said.

"Yes, Sir." She responded, much to my surprise and delight.

I guess a little time scrubbing floors taught her a lesson. Maybe that evil step mother in Cinderella was on to something. It builds character. They went off on their instructions. Right after they left, I heard Ricky start to whimper in his sleep again. It just broke my heart and I wish I had some way of helping him out.

| | |

It's been awhile since I've had a proper dinner party. I haven't had much of a reason up until now. Nikki and Ashley have told me that their sales have gone up remarkably thanks to Kuza and I. He too has taken on slave training. It's a risky business, but it can be very rewarding. I invited them over to celebrate. As well, I invited over a few of our friends from the business.

Ghost was allowed out of his room just so that the others don't suspect what's going on with us. I want it to stay behind closed doors. He wore a nice, mostly respectable dress tonight. It was just past his knees and he did have nylons on. There was a lot of cleavage though, but I let it go. Back in his slave days, the majority of the people in this room had seen him in a much worse state.

It's a crazy idea to think back. Just a few years ago, he was in the position that Ricky and Friday now were in. They were stood on either side of my chair with their arms folded behind their backs. These two were the most behaved of the slaves. So, they got to join us for the party. I figured Asher and Blake have had a hard enough day.

Ghost was sat beside me, with Angelo on the other side of him. I saw Angelo as a kind of buffer between Ghost and the guests. He definitely was hard at work tonight keeping him in line without anyone else noticing. Nikki was on the other side of Ange, and Ashley was at the other end of the table. An empty chair was beside Ashley, then Kuza, then another empty chair. One of those chairs was supposed to be empty, but the other wasn't. Ryan was running late, apparently.

"I see Friday is handling herself much better." Nikki stated, "How're the other two?"

"It took a little drowning torture to finally get Blake to behave, but he is now." As I said that, I saw Ghost visibly tense up. He hated it back in his slave days. It's... Bad memories for the both of us. I set my hand over his on the table to calm him down as I continued, "As far as Asher goes, well normally you hold a bone out for a dog, but not all dogs care for bones. It just took me a little finessing to discover what exactly that little puppy needed."

"You've got a skill for figuring people out." Ashley replied.

"Hm," I retorted, "You think so?"

She smiled knowingly and nodded. We turned our attention to the doorway as we heard the maid guiding someone in. Ryan, accompanied by Joy, walked in. He held no visible shame about being late. Honestly, I didn't mind. I was just happy to see him and Joy. I've missed that little whore.

"Look who finally decided to show." Kuza teased him.

Ryan punched his shoulder as he walked past him, "Shut up."

"At least he showed." I responded, "And brought his lovely submissive. How's Joy been?"

He spoke as he sat down, "Naughty and angelic all at the same time. Knees."

She knelt down and got on her knees on the floor. Joy set her hands in her lap and stayed quiet. It's amazing how far she's come. I leaned over and looked at her pretty face.

"I've missed you. Ghost missed you, too. Has Ryan been treating you well?" I asked.

"Yes, Sir." She said.

I smiled and sat back up, "Good." My smile turned to a smirk, "Perhaps, after dinner, he'll let me play with you. For old time's sake..."