Hinata Shoyo || Shorty

Shorty ~ Hinata x Tall!Reader

This story is unedited, so prepare for grammar and spelling mistakes.

"Look how tall she is, not to mention beautiful!" You heard most of you kohai murmuring about you as you made your way to your classroom. You, (l/n) (f/n), were one of the tallest girls in Karasuno. Your childhood friend, Ryunosuke Tanaka was standing in the doorway of class 1.

"Ohayo (f/n)," he said happily.

"Ohayo Tanaka," you said making your way into the classroom, "and hello everyone!" Because of your good looks, tall body, and charismatic personality you were quite popular. You were considered as everyone's friend, kohai and senpai.

"Ohayo (f/n)-chan!" The whole class greeted.

You sat in your seat as Tanaka sat next to you. For some reason, he looked pleased this morning. "What's got you so happy?" you inquired. Normally he wasn't grinning this much this early.

"Well, (f/n), we have some very interesting first years who joined the team this morning." You looked at him, with wide eyes. He continued, "Daichi says if they combined forces, they could be unstoppable."

This caught your interest, as you were friends with the whole volleyball team. You helped Kiyoko out a lot, too.

"Can I meet them?!" A wide smile appeared on your face. You imagined some super tall and experienced players who had extreme talent. The baldy chuckled, nodding his head.

♥ After School ♥

You were walking to practice with Tanaka when you heard the sound of a volleyball hitting the gym floor.

Speeding up, you slammed open the door to find everyone staring at you. With a sheepish smile, you waved. "Hey! Where are the new ki- huh?" Scanning through the room with your big (eye color) eyes, you found no new faces. "Where are the new kids!?" Daichi walked up to you with a smile.

"Hey, (f/n)-san. They aren't here yet but they'll come eventually. You can wait here if you want," he motioned to the bench where Kiyoko sat. The beautiful manager patted the spot next to her and you sat down obediently.

15 minutes after you came in, the door opened, but you were talking to Kiyoko and didn't notice who came in. "Ah! Hinata, Kageyama! Come over here!" Your attention immediately focused on two scrawny looking boys, who you guessed were first years.

"Hinata, Kageyama, this is (l/n) (f/n. She helps out the volleyball team from time to time." Daichi introduced the black haired boy as Kageyama Tobio, the setter. The orange haired boy was Hinata, you learned was also a middle blocker.

"Hey, as you know, I'm (f/n). Oh, and feel free to call me by my first name. It's nice meeting you, but I gotta say Hinata, you're shorter then I imagined!" The whole team started laughing as the kawaii little 1st year's face burned bright red.

"It's not my fault I can't help it," he defended. You giggled and patted his head.

"I know, I know. Hey, I think I'm gonna start calling you Shorty!" His face only turned brighter at the new nickname given to him from his beautiful, amazon-like senpai.

Yay! Got the first one done! It's pretty bad since it's my first one. Hopefully, you'll like it and the next ones turn out to be better. Stick around!

Next will be Kageyama x Reader!

Also, requests are open.