Koganegawa Kanji || Brother's Approval

requested by @ValeriaKarstark 

(first name) was a very special girl. She was cute, small and very outgoing, unlike her twin brother Takanobu. That must be why Kogane was so attracted to the female. Although knowing that he had a lot of work, he was not going to give up (first name). 

First off, (first name) was quite popular with the boys of the volleyball team since she was basically a manager. Takanobu was also very protective of his sister, so if he heard that anyone liked her, he'd probably scare them out of it. 

Kogane walked into the locker room, listening to his teammate's chatting. "Hey," Futakuchi whispered, "did you see what (first name) was wearing?" It was a Saturday so they didn't have to wear their uniforms. (first name) was wearing a pair of denim shorts and a shirt that hugged her figure nicely. 

"Guys, you realize that if Takanobu heard you, you'd be in huge trouble," Kogane yelled at them. Thankfully, Takanobu was in the room and heard everything. Inside, he was very thankful for the setter. 

Kogane waited a few more days to actually confess. "(first name), I really like you, and I was hoping you'd go out with me to a movie? Ugh, that won't do." The setter was practicing in the mirror until he heard the door open. A certain tall first year walked in. When Kogane and Takanobu made eye contact, the blonde felt his heartbeat accelerating. 

Until that is, the gray-haired male nodded. "Please treat her right." With that, he walked out the bathroom, leaving Kogane trying to collect his thoughts. So, after thinking everything through, he decided to approach (first name).

"(first name), I really like you and I wanted to ask if you would go out with me?" (first name) giggled and nodded her head. 

"Of course!"