Tsukishima Kei || Tired of Talking

just wanted to write a short but angst thing for you guys ;)

do you sometimes let your hand slip away?

something just feels different about you babe

don't wanna hear about your crazy drunk night out 

i don't believe that you just passed out on the couch

(first name) wasn't stupid. They could notice that their boyfriend, Kei, wasn't holding their hand in public much anymore. He wasn't kissing their cheek in that cute way he always used to. The blonde would, a lot of the time, sleep on the couch after going out for a drink with his friends. 

Whenever (first name) tried to talk to his friends about this, they'd avoid it, looking nervous. 

i can see it, something in the way you move

you're acting like there's something left to prove 

and all these lies they keep on slippin' out

i said i don't believe that you just passed out on the couch

Kei would often times denied the accusations that (first name) would say. When they'd ask if he had cheated on them, he'd usually say, 'what, you think I'd do that' or 'what are you talking about?'

(first name) wondered why he was denying it when it was so obvious. "Now I know it," they said as they hit his sleeping figure, "I know you cheated on me."

on and on and on it goes

This was a daily event, so when (first name) woke up and he was, as per usual, sleeping on the couch, they felt themselves give up. 

They were done. 

cause i've been nothing but good to you

your howlin' into the night won't do

i'm tired of talking, talking, talking, talking 

i've been nothing but good to you

(first name) woke up the next day, with their bags packed. It was pretty early, so Kei was not home. They wrote a short but significant note. 

"I'm tired of talking. Goodbye."

When Kei got home, ready to sleep, he noticed the note on the coffee table. "Hmm... They finally left me." Although he seemed like he didn't care, he felt his stomach twisting. 

"It seems like they've had enough."