Kuroo Tetsuro || I Ain't Sorry

i love kuroo fluff but i love kuroo angst more

uses female pronouns (she/her)

Sorry, I ain't sorry 

I ain't sorry 

 (First name) didn't get easily hurt or offended, but when she started to realize that her husband was cheating on her, she wasn't crying. She was plotting revenge. No one had ever dared to humiliate (Full name), because no matter who it was, she would get back at them, and Kuroo was no exception. 

He trying to roll  me up, I ain't pickin' up

Headed to the club, I ain't thinking 'bout you

Me and my ladies sip my d'usse cup

I don't give a fuck, chucking my deuces up 

Suck on my balls, pause, I had enough

I ain't thinking 'bout you

While (First name) was in the car with her friends (Best friend), (Best friend 2), Kiyoko, and Yachi, her phone started ringing. "Of fucking course, it's Tetsuro." (Best friend) sighed while taking the phone from her. She picked it up with an annoyed tone. "Hey jackass, she's busy." She hung up after cussing him some more. 

"Oh, we're here," Kiyoko said. As the five women were dancing the night away, (First name)'s mind was void of her husband. 

Middle fingers up, put them hands high

Wave it in his face, tell him, boy, bye

Tell him, boy, bye, middle fingers up

I ain't thinking about you

When (First name) got home with her friends, drunk enough to forget her own name, Kuroo was waiting at the door. "Why were you out so late?" His question annoyed her, making her stand up and walk towards him. 

"I was having fun" She then raised her middle finger up and waved at (Best friend) to come in with her. 

Now you want to say you're sorry

Now you want to call me crying 

Now you gotta see me wilding 

Now I'm the one that's lying 

It's exactly what you get

Stop interrupting my grinding 

I ain't thinking about you

(First name) was in the middle of a full makeout session some random man she met at the bar. She was drunk tonight and was trying to forget about the images of her husband and the woman she found with him that day.

After an hour of flirting, they started making out and ended up going to his house for a little more fun. Kuroo called right when things were getting somewhere. She reluctantly picked up the phone. "Hello? Where are you (First name)? It's 10 at night and you're still not home?"

She sighed, making up an excuse. "I'm staying with Yachi tonight, she needs me to be with her." Fortunately, he believed her excuse and she got back to the fun.

Looking at my watch, he shoulda been home

Today I regret the night I put that ring on

He always got them fucking excuses

I pray to the Lord you reveal what his truth is

As (First name) sat at the dinner table with Kuroo's parents and her own, she looked at her watch. Now she was really humiliated and mad. Both of the older couples looked at her with sadness. Her mother was the first to speak. "If you aren't happy, leave him." Kuroo's mother nodded. 

"I'm ashamed that he would do something like this. We won't feel upset if you leave Tetsuro." Both of the fathers nodded and looked at her. Suddenly, the door opened and Kuroo came walking through the door, smelling of perfume. 

Kuroo's father stood up. "What is wrong with you?! Leaving your wife here to wait for you to get home from your slut? I'm ashamed of you!" (First name) stood up, slamming the table. 

"It's ok, Kuroo-san. It's my fault that I couldn't give him kids or love, so he goes out with other women. I think I'm done with this game now." Everyone fell silent as the female lead her parents and parents-in-law to the door, saying goodbye. 

As soon as they left, Kuroo looked at her with a sad expression. "It's not your fault, it's mine. I'm a horrible husband and--" She walked past him, going towards the table. 

She slipped her ring off, setting it on the empty table. "You know, sometimes I regret even meeting you." 

And with that, she walked to their room. 

to be continued