Nishinoya Yuu || Anger

"Kiyoko, you look as beautiful as ever!" Walking into the gym, you spotted a head of brown hair on the ground. 

'Why can't he see that I'm here?' You had always liked the libero. Every time he fawned over your senpai and good friend Kiyoko, a piece of your heart broke. It hurt to see it, so you walked over to your older brother, Daichi. 

"Hey Nii-chan, is there anything you need help with?" Your brother could see the pain in your eyes. He knew you liked Noya, as much as you tried to hide it. "No, you guys can head home." 

"Hey (First name)-chan!" Smiling, you waved at your best friends. Yachi, Kageyama, and Hinata were standing by the door. It was a Friday, so you and your brother decided to invite some friends over to spend the night.

As you were walking home, Yachi brought up crushes. "So, Kageyama, Hinata, who do you like?" The two boys face burned red as you and Yachi giggled. "What about you Yachi? Do you like Yamaguchi?" You wiggled your eyebrows as she covered her bright face. 

"What about you (First name)-san? Do you still like Noya-san?" Suddenly, the mood turned somewhat sad as you shrugged it off, pretending not to care. "I don't like anyone." You sped up, nearing your house. "Hey, look we're here!" 

The other first years looked at you from behind. "Poor (First name)..." 

"Mom! We're home!" Hearing no response, you went to the fridge. You read it aloud while walked to the living room. "Sorry (First name), Daichi, your father and I had to go on a sudden business trip. Love Mom." 

"Oh, we're home alone then? Can we get some food?" Hinata poked his head into the fridge after hearing a small 'sure' from you. 

The four of you changed into pajamas and went into your room. "Hmm~ Should we watch a horror movie, or a romance, or a tragedy?" The final choice was a horror movie. 

Daichi walked into the house with Sugawara, Azumane, Tanaka, and Nishinoya. Seeing the note from his mother. Suddenly, a scream resounded from his precious sister's room. "(First name)!" Daichi, Nishinoya, and the other three boys bust open the (hair color) haired girl's room door. 

An irk mark appeared on his face as he saw Kageyama and you hugging while Yachi and Hinata hid their faces with blankets. "Oh, hi Nii-chan, did you see mom's note?" 

"(First name)..." A loud growl made it's way out of Daichi's throat as he stomped up to you and started lecturing. Nishinoya's eyes focused on Kageyama's arm around your waist. For some reason, his blood boiled at the sight. 

"Hey, Daichi, I don't think it's safe to let Kageyama and (First name) sleep in the same room. Look where his arm is." Everyone stared at him, some with looks of discomfort, and some with anger. "What did you say?" Kageyama scowled as he glared at him. Even the captain looked angry. 

It was obvious that you liked, yet he was the only one who didn't notice. Nishinoya looked at you. His eyes widened at your expression. There was a mix of anger, sadness, and hurt in your eyes. "Get out of my room asshole." Now everyone was truly shocked. You, (First name) Sawamura, had always been cheerful. You were never mad, at least not openly. 

"Wai-" 

"I said get out." Daichi sighed and signaled for everyone to leave the room, leaving just him and his sister. 

"(First name)... Are you ok? You seem more upset today." A tear prickled in your eye as you hugged him. "I feel jealous and hurt. I don't like this feeling..." He rubbed your back.

Through the crack of the door, Yachi, Kageyama, and Hinata watched you finally break down. Daichi mouthed 'come in' and the trio obeyed. The three joined your sibling hug and this caused you to sob even more. 

In Daichi's room, Asahi, Sugawara, Takana, and Nishinoya heard everything. "Noya, you idiot! She likes you, don't you get it?" Tanaka had kept quiet the whole time, but he felt that his friend needed to get it into his head. 

The libero looked surprised and when he finished processing the info, he put his face into his hands. "She likes me?" 

He needed to take action... and fast. He knocked on your door and opened it. "Hey, can I talk to you (First name)." Your (eye color) orbs met his as you took a deep  breath and nodded. Your hug dismantled and they walked out of the room. 

"(First name), I need to tell you something. I heard about how you felt about me." 

'This is it,' you thought, 'he's gonna reject me.' Taking a sharp breath, he continued. "I think I like you too." You were prepared for rejection, but not for this. A red hue made it's way onto your cheeks as you passed out. 

"(First name)!" Nishinoya set your unconscious body onto your bed. 

The 1st years came into the room and Nishinoya went into his friend's room. "We heard it! Final you grew some and confessed!" 

They all started laughing. After a minute, Daichi looked at Nishinoya. "If you hurt my baby sister, I'll kill you." 

'S-scary...'

▸ 

▸ 

▸ 

Coming up next: Kuroo x Reader