Oikawa Tooru || I'll Treat You Better

WARNING: This chapter discusses themes such as abuse so if that  may trigger you, please consider skipping this chapter

"If he's going to treat you like shit I'm going kick his ass." Oikawa's eyes were filled with fury as he examined the new bruises on his friend's arm. (first name) winced as Iwaizumi touched the cut on her forearm. 

Oikawa was sitting in his apartment when the doorbell rang, thinking it was Iwaizumi, he opened the door but was shocked to see a bleeding and bruised (first name). He knew that her boyfriend was 'protective' of her, but this definitely wasn't the normal jealousy. This was abuse.

Iwaizumi, who had walked in as Oikawa was carrying (first name) into their apartment, looked at Oikawa. "Oikawa. Let's go." (first name) couldn't register what was happening as the two males got their keys and jackets on. 

Oikawa picked up the phone, quickly dialing (best friend). "Hey, can you hurry to our apartment, it's about (boyfriend's name). He's hurt her. Ok, we'll leave the door open. See you." The two walked out the door, both furious and ready to kick someone's ass. 

(first name) ran after the two, begging them not to pull anything when Oikawa embraced the distraught female. "We'll be back soon." 

Part 2? Yah or nah?