Hanamaki Takahiro || Single Ladies

All the single ladies 

Now put your hands up

The club smelled of sweat and alcohol and the loud music could be heard from miles. Beyonce's song 'Single Ladies' played, causing all the females who came alone to go to the floor.

  Up in the club, we just broke up

I'm doing my own little thing

You decided to dip but now you wanna trip

Cause another brother noticed me

I'm up on him, he up on me

Don't pay him any attention

Cause I cried my tears, for three good years

Ya can't be mad at me  

The (hair color) haired woman walked up to the floor with her friends. She had just broken up with her school sweetheart after almost 8 years of dating. She really thought he was the one she was gonna marry. Unfortunately, he took her for granted and she was sick of his shit. She was now 25 years old and ready to move on. 

Hanamaki was at the club with his friends when he saw the female that had broken up with him less than 2 hours prior. He noticed that a man on the opposite side of the club had his eyes on (First name). The light-haired male was about to go confront the man when he saw him make his way to (First name). 

She saw he ex-boyfriend staring at her, making her smirk. A male with messy bedhead came up to her, asking if he could dance with her. "Sure," she said in a sexy voice. Hanamaki was straight up glaring at the male she learned was named Kuroo Tetsuro. It was her turn to feel happiness in life after years of neglect from her former lover. He would dare be mad at her. 

  Cause if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it

If you liked it then you should've put a ring on it

Don't be mad once you see that he want it

If you liked it then you should've put a ring on it  

(First name) turned her back to Kuroo, letting his hands roam freely around her body. She starred Hanamaki in the eyes as the next set of lyrics played. She then mouthed 'If you liked it you should've put a ring on it,' while showing her ring finger. 

  I got gloss on my lips, a man on my hips

Hold me tighter than my Dereon jeans

Acting up, drink in my cup

I could care less what you think