Mafia AU || Problem (part 2)

female pronouns (she/her)

▸ 

▸ 

▸ 

(first name) along with her close allies, rushed to the hospital. Kaori, her cousin, and Bo, her right-hand man, were in the hospital for injuries that got them close to death. When They saw the two's faces, rage rushed through the female's veins. 

Bokuto's face had dried blood covering it, while Kaori had burn marks on her arms. "Those--" Daichi and Ushijima patted her shoulder in a comforting way while Kuroo ran to his best friend. Oikawa talked to nurses and came back, his face sullen. 

"Bokuto's arm is broken pretty badly. It will need reconstructive surgery and Kaori was beaten pretty badly." Tears poured from (first name)'s eyes as she out her hands in her face. 

(first name) walked next to the two. She touched Bo's forehead as he spoke up. "I'm sorry that I couldn't defeat them," he said in a hoarse voice. 

"Don't be sorry. If anyone should be sorry, it should be me. I should have protected you from them." The silver-haired male smiled and nodded while closing his eyes. 

She then walked to Kaori and hugged her gently. "I"m sorry, I let you get hurt, but I need you to rest and get better so you can come home." The brown-haired girl nodded and fell asleep. Once the two were sleeping, (first name) walked to the four main allies. 

"I swear," she looked to her feet with a dark look, "on my honour, that I will avenge them." She asked Ushijima, Kuroo, Daichi, and Oikawa if they would help her with those eyes of hers. Oh, those eyes. (first name) had the fiercest eyes anyone of those boys had seen. They were scarier than a dragon's. As they left the hospital that night, she called all her allies to a large meeting. 

Ushijima Wakatoshi of Shiratorizawa. Sawamura Daichi of Karasuno. Kuroo Tetsuro of Nekoma. Oikawa Tooru of Aoba Josai. Moniwa Kaname of Date Tech. Terushima Yuji of Johzenji. Gora Masaki of Ubugawa. Daiki Ogano of Shinzen. Daisho Suguru of Nohebi. Unfortunately, the rest of the groups seemed to back away or be busy, but this was good enough. 

All the leader's were all talking until (first name) made her entrance. 

The plan was placed into action. 

▸ 

▸ 

▸ 

 i'm really enjoying this omg