Kamisaki Yasushi || Slut

female pronouns (she/her)

i'm getting so tired of the sexist bullshit around me

slut

1. a woman who has many sexual partners 

2. a woman with low standards of cleanliness 

So many people judge women who sleep with different people, but why do they not judge men who do the same? (first name) never cared what people thought of her, no matter who. So what if she slept with different people? It's not like she had a boyfriend she's cheating on. 

(first name)'s parents raised her telling her that she could do what she wanted with her body and that if someone has a problem with it, they can fuck off. Of course, she could have sex too young or drink until she was 21, but those were rules that she respected. 

When she got to college, she started getting serious. In ,movies and books, there would almost always be a girl who tried to steal the main girl's boyfriend and they usually branded that character as promiscuous. She did have sex with people she wasn't dating, but she made sure they didn't already have someone, and she never tried to take someone's man.

Anyways, when she got to her second year of college, she met Yasushi. (first name) really did like Yasushi and was serious about him, which confused people. Once he asked her out, she said yes without hesitation. The two dated until (first name) completed her graduate degree when he proposed to her. Their wedding was a large white one with family and friends supporting them. 

One night, Yasushi and (first name) were laying on their bed, about to go to bed when the blonde male asked her something. "Hey (first name), do you ever think about the guys you used to be with?" The female put her phone down and touched his cheek gently. 

"Yasushi, we've been over this. Sure, I had past sexual partners, but that's all in the past. I love you and I've never thought of tried to get in contact with any of those men. Have I ever lied about any of this to you?" He shook his head softly. "Do you believe me?" 

He nodded his head, hugging her. "I love you." 

She smiled into his chest. "I love you too."