Oikawa Tooru || Done

I just noticed that all my one shots about Oikawa are angst, lol. I guess I don't really like him.

This is (sorta) themed off of the drama My Best Ex-Boyfriend.

"It's over. I'm done with the lies. I'm done with the sadness. I'm done with you." 

Oikawa's eyes widened as his wife handed him the ring he once slipped on her finger, with divorce papers. "I signed it. Please just release me." 

He knew he deserved this. Not only did he cheat on you, but he didn't take care of you or your teenage son. So, he decided, that he would let you have custody of the 14 year old boy. And he would sign the paper. 

"You are no longer Oikawa (First name). You're free." A sense of relief overcame you as you walked out of the giant house you once lived in. 

"Mom, you have to promise me something," (Son's name) said. Smiling, you asked what he wanted you to promise. "Promise me that you will pursue what you love. Don't worry about me. I am in high school after all. 

Tears welled up in your (eye color) orbs as you hugged your son, thanking him. "I promise." 

After your divorce, you started pursuing fashion designing. Your ex-husband started trying to communicate with (Son's name), but he refused to see his father. 

You sat in your living room reflecting on your life. At the young age of 21, you and Oikawa got married. After two years of marriage, you had (Son's name). Time after time, you caught Oikawa cheating and you always found a reason to stay with him. 

"It's better for (Son's name)," or "He won't do it again." 

But he always defied your expectations. After finally leaving him and becoming successful in fashion designing, you became happy. Although critics reproved you for being single at an older age, you didn't care. 

On Oikawa's side, he was surprised to see that his ex-wife was famous. He had regretted everything as soon as you handed him those divorce papers. They say that you only realize the importance of something after you lose it, right? 

It's true. And he learned it the hard way. 

He remembered the day you walked into the room where he was with his mistress. The look you had was the most heart wrenching thing he had ever seen. No wonder you and (Son's name) refused to speak to him. It had almost been 4 years and he still had no word from you or the boy.

"Mr. Oikawa, you're requested in the CEO's office. He has a new designer." 

The chestnut-haired man opened the door and he was sure that a goddess in front of him. "Oikawa, this is our new designer, (Full name)." 

As you looked at him, you gave a polite smile. "Hello. My name is (Full name). Nice to meet you. I will be the designer in charge of you." The male model looked at you, his brown eyes popping out of their sockets. 

A feeling of superiority washed over you. You weren't looking for revenge, but this was a special slice of karma for him. "(F-First name)?!" 

When Oikawa came back to him senses, he walked up to you, wrapping his arms around you. "I haven't seen you in a long time! How is (Son's name)!" Pushing him off, you shook your head. 

"Do not address me or my son like you know us." Disgust played onto your face. "What's in the past is over." 

The CEO looked at the both of you with a look of confusion. "Do you know (Last name), Oikawa?" 

"No, he was just an acquaintance." Your (eye color) eyes bore into him as you glared.

"Wait--" Before Oikawa could finish, you interrupted him crossed your arms.

"I put that behind me. You should too. Didn't I tell you before that I was done?" Pulling back, you asked the CEO where your office was, and he walked you out the room, leaving Oikawa to his thoughts. 

"I am done."

Sorry if this is shitty. It's 1 in the morning and I just typed this.