Sugawara Koshi || Promise

You were currently in a state of distress. Today was you and your boyfriend of three years, Koshi Sugawara's wedding, and a certain guest made worry spread through your body. It was his ex-girlfriend. 

She had been friends with him even after they broke up, yet you still felt that he might leave you one day for her. "(First name), it's ok. If she says anything, I'll beat the hell out of her and Sugawara!" (Best friend) proudly raised her fist. 

Little giggles escaped your lips as (Best friend) felt relief. 'At least she doesn't look as worried now.' 

A soft knock came from the door. "(First name), it's me." The door opened to reveal the gray-haired man. "You look beautiful." Your soon to be husband's compliment made your cheeks burn red. 

"Thank you, Koshi." Sugawara stared at you in your white dress. The dress you wore made your gorgeous (eye color) orbs pop, and your (hair color) locks were curled and but in a bun.  He couldn't take is eyes off you. 

As you walked down the aisle with your father, tears collected at the corner of your eyes. When you reached Sugawara, your father approached him with a proud smile. "You better treat my daughter good." 

Your fiance nodded and smiled too. "I will sir." His big hands wrapped around your smaller ones as the priest started.

"Do you, Koshi Sugawara, take (Full name) as your lawfully wedded wife?" 

"I do." 

"Do you, (Full name), take Koshi Sugawara as your lawfully wedded husband?" 

"I do" 

"You may kiss the bride." Sugawara's lips met your plump pink ones as you finally became husband and wife. 

During the wedding reception, you were bombarded with friends and family congratulating you. "Hey Sugawara, congratulations! You're married now!" (His Ex's name) approached him. He noticed how your head snapped towards the two of them, concern showing in your face. 

"Thank you (His Ex's name). I think I'm gonna go over to (First name) now. I'll tell her you said that." Without looking back or waiting for her response, he made his way over to you. 

"(First name), please don't worry. I'm not going to leave you. (His Ex's name) means nothing to me. I promise, Mrs. Sugawara." You felt the fear leave your body as he hugged you. 

"I promise."

I hope you enjoyed this. Requests are open, so please private message me or go to the request board.