Mafia AU || Problem

gangster au anyone?

female pronouns (she/her)

(first name) was a well-known name. She was the famous mafia leader of Fukurodani. She was respected and feared by many. Although weak looking, she was smart, strong and beautiful. The (hair color) haired female became allies and friends with Nekoma, Shiratorizawa, Karasuno, and Aoba Josai, just to name a few. 

No one knew how, but she got all the other mafia leaders to get along and even become friends. Bokuto (aka Bo), her right-hand man, brought her her bat as she sat in front of Yoshiki Towada. His face was red, blood dripping from his forehead. 

The idiot had decided to go behind her back and ally with Wakutani. So, he was about to learn his lesson. She slid one of her long nails on the wood bat as he pleaded for her to stop. 

"You should be quiet for a minute," she leaned down, kissing his cheek. This was one of her best tactics. (first name)'s red lipstick left a stain on his face as his face burned bright, despite the dangerous situation. "Now, you know you guys are really amazing guys, but if you pull another stunt like this again," her eyes darkened, "you're gone."

Towada nodded and she cued for Konoha and Sarukui to take him back to Ougiminami. Yuki patted the girl's shoulder, smiling brightly. "Your meeting with Ushiwaka, Daichi, Kuroo, and Oikawa is starting soon! Let's go get you ready!" 

(first name) went with her friend to get dressed. Once she was ready, she walked to a dimly lit table. The four males were already there, all talking. When they noticed her, they all became smirked. Looks like they heard about Ougiminami. "(nickname)-chan, you didn't kill the poor boy, did you?" 

Oikawa smiled at the female as she sat down. "No, but I let him off with a warning." Ushijima sighed, rubbing his head. Daichi shook his head and Kuroo wrapped an arm around her shoulder. The five caught up for a while until Akaashi came to (first name)'s side, whispering something into her ear. Her face contorted with anger as she hit the table. The room suddenly became quiet. Although none of them would admit it, (first name)'s angry face is something that could give anyone nightmares. 

"What happened?" She crossed her arms while pacing around the room. "They put Bo and Kaori in the hospital." 

"Who's they?" 

She pounded the table. "Tokonami."

▸ 

▸ 

▸  

i actually think i wanna make a few continuations of this. with like a route for every captain at the end (kinda like the heartbreaker thing?)