Nekoma & Karasuno || Heartbreaker

reverse harem time!!

female pronouns (she/her)

italics are flashbacks 

▸ 

▸ 

▸ 

rule number one, is that you gotta have fun

but baby when you're done, you gotta be the first to run

rule number two, just don't get attached to 

somebody you could lose

so le-let me tell you

(full name) was skilled. She was skilled in luring in men, having a little fun, and then tossing them aside. She kept up her good looks. Her (hair length) (hair color) locks were silky smooth, her (eye color) eyes shined like diamonds. It was no surprise that everyone on the Karasuno volleyball team fell in love with her. 

"(first name)-chan! You're looking as beautiful as ever!" The female giggled as Noya and Tanaka jumped in front of her as she walked through the door. "Thank you," she said while kissing them each on the cheek. As weak as she looked, she was the captain of the swim team as a first year, and was pretty good at volleyball. the team somehow convinced her to help them with volleyball when she didn't have practice.

As you can tell, (first name) was very different than her older cousin, Kiyoko, although they were matched in beauty. Daichi, Suga, and Asahi approached her, large smiles on their faces. "What are you doing here so early?" She shrugged. "I guess I wanted to see you guys!" The third years' faces burned  bright red as they turned, attempting to hide their faces. "Ah! Nee-chan!" Kiyoko walked through the gym, smiling at her cousin. 

The four first years walked into the gym, following Kiyoko. 

this is how to be a heartbreaker 

boys they like a little danger

we'll get him falling for a stranger

a player, singing I lo-lo-love you 

how to be a heartbreaker

boys they like the look of danger

a player, singing I lo-lo-love you

at least I think I do

The boys watched with red faces as the female stretched. She had on a pair of black spandex that hugged her curves oh so nicely and a white t-shirt. She waved over Hinata. "Can you help me?" The short boy blushed as she winked at him. "Here," she said while putting his hands on her sides, "push down here." He did as was told, and when she stood up, she kissed his cheek while smiling. "Thanks!" 

After practice was over, she walked to Coach Ukai's store, wanting a popsicle. When she went into the store, Ukai looked up. "Oh, hi (first name). We restocked the popsicles, they're in the back."

"Thanks, Keishin-nii!" As she walked to the back, she noticed two males. One had crazy bed-head while the other had longer hair. "Excuse me." The two males were startled by the female's cheerful voice. "I've never seen you around here!" Kuroo smirked.