Terushima Yuji || Flirt

Terushima Yuji was a playboy. When he was in high school he would get confessions all the time, but he couldn't do anything really. So when he got to college, he took full advantage of it. Another girl every night and parties every weekend. 

That was until he met (First name). 

The day Yuji met (First name) was one to be remembered. A random girl he slept with the night prior was apparently looking for something more than a one-night stand. Coincidentally, (First name) happen to be walking by at the exact moment that Yuji was getting slapped in the face. 

As the girl walked away, the (hair color) girl rushed to him. "Are you ok? That looks like it hurts." Her angelic voice made the male forget all the pain on his left cheek. 

"Oh, it didn't hurt that much," he said, taking her small hand in his, "but I think I might need a kiss from you for it to fully recover." 

(First name) found this funny. She had just witnessed him being slapped and called out for being a player, yet here he was, trying to flirt with her.

In an amused tone, she spoke to him. "I'm sorry, but I'm not looking for a one-time thing. Have a nice day." Walking away, she left the boy and his racing heart. 

Yuji had never felt this way. After their meeting, he kept seeing (First name) around campus. One night, he saw her at a bar with her friends. There were countless females surrounding him, yet he only saw her. "Excuse me ladies, but I need to go talk to someone," he said as he walked to the table where you sat. 

"Ah, hi." The female looked up to see the infamous playboy of their college. Yuji, on the other hand, didn't even know her name at this point. All he knew was that he wanted to see her again. 

He, once again, tried to flirt with her. Although he got nowhere, he learned her name, and he was happy with that. 

His third run-in with the female was when he was walking to the convenience store. When he came out of the store, he saw someone sitting on the steps of the store, crying. When he realized it was the familiar (hair color) haired girl, he became nervous. 

He was scared to touch her. She seemed so delicate and in the state she was in he didn't want to hurt her. Hesitantly, he reached his hand out until it brushed her shoulder, causing her to jerk her head up, her teary orbs meeting his brown ones.

"A-Are you ok?" She nodded slowly, still keeping her eyes on his. From the mark on her face, he could tell that she was slapped. "Do you want to talk about it?" 

(First name) shook her head, finally looking to the gray cement. 

As Yuji started getting to know her, he fell in love. All his friends could agree too. He stopped sleeping around and became quite serious about winning her over. 

When he finally confessed, she told him that she already knew that he liked her and that the feeling was mutual. 

"I love you (First name). You just have me wrapped around your finger." 

Small giggles escaped her lips. "I know. I love you too." 

▸ 

▸