Nishinoya Yuu || Jealous

Thank you @AnimeFanatic2016 for requesting! I hope you like it. 

"Kiyoko-san, you're a goddess!" You stopped in your tracks after hearing your boyfriend. Continuing your way into the gym, you concocted a plan. "Hey, guys!" Everyone smiled and waved at you. 

"Hey (First name)!" Nishinoya got up from his praising position and walked up to you. "Hello, Nishinoya." His heart wrenched after hearing his surname. 

"Hey, call me Yuu, like always." 

"I'll call you that when you figure out what you did wrong." she ignored him for the rest of the practice. 

Then it came to him. 'Is it because I ate her ramen? No, that can't be it... Was it because I didn't get her that stuffed (favorite animal). Oh, it's because I called Kiyoko-san goddess! I have to make it up to her.' 

When he was done cleaning up, he made his way to you. "(First name), I'm sorry for saying all that stuff to Kiyoko-san. If you'll forgive me I'll get that stuffed animal you wanted." His offer was tempting, but you decided not to give in yet. 

"No, that's not enough," you crossed your arms.

"I'll take you to see that movie you wanted to see!" 

"No." 

"Fine, I'll tickle you until you say yes!" Your body stiffened up as you felt his arms snake around your torso. You shot him a warning look. "One, two, THREE!" 

Little butterflies fluttered around in your stomach as his fingers tapped all over your belly. "Say you'll forgive me!" 

"No-haha! Stop!" You giggled and finally let up saying, "Fine, fine. It's ok." 

The pair of you went to his house and decided to cuddle and watch a movie. You pouted turning away from him. "Hey, I thought you forgave me!" 

A mischievous grin made it's way onto your face as you said, "Just because I forgave you doesn't mean I can't be a bit mad." 

"Then I guess I'll have to tickle you again." 

"NO!"

▸ 

▸ 

▸