Kuroo Tetsuro || New Relationships

Part 2 of single ladies. The first part was originally female x reader, but this will be gender neutral. 

You stumbled into the dark room, Kuroo's hands roaming your body. Your tongues fought each other for dominance, him winning of course.

One touch led to another, resulting to your waking up naked next to the bedhead. Tapping on his shoulder, you hummed 'Single Ladies.'

He stirred, waking from his sleep. In a sleepy tone, he greeted you. "Good morning (First name)-chan." He leaned up, kissing your pink lips. Smiling, you replied. "Mornin' Tetsuro."

"So, do you want to talk about what happened last night? Or do you want to forget it?" You sighed, laying back down. 

"I'm not sure. I'm about to sound like an ass, but I got out of a bad relationship right before I came home with you." Kuroo spoke up. 

"Not to sound like a creep, but I've known who are since high school. In fact, I've liked you for a long time, but you were going out with that Hanamaki guy." 

He stroked your (hair length) (hair color) hair, kissing your forehead. "I don't want to forget last night, but if you never want to see me again, you can leave me here." You smiled, hugging his bare chest. 

"I don't want to forget this."