Kuroo Tetsuro || Style

Italics are flashbacks

Midnight

You come and pick me up, no headlights

Long drive

Could end in burning flames or paradise

Fade into view, oh, it's been a while since I have even heard from you

Cars sped by, not a single on stopping to help. Until one that is. As the car slowed to a stop, the window rolled down, revealing a certain bedhead. "Hello (First name)." His voice sent chills down your spine. 

"Tetsuro." Your (eye color) orbs met his amber ones. "Well, what are you waiting for? Get in." 

I should just tell you to leave 'cause I 

Know exactly where it leads but I 

Watch us go 'round and 'round each time

As you pulled onto the road you heard Kuroo's smooth voice. "So, it's been some time..." An awkward silence followed his comment until you muttered a small, 'Yeah.' 

You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye

And I got that red lip classic thing that you like

And when we go crashing down, we come back everytime 

'Cause we never go out of style

We never go out of style

Loud laughter of a young couple filled the field of flowers. A girl with (hair color) hair tresses and a boy with sly eyes sat on a blanket, staring at the blue sky. 

"Tetsuro, I love you. I hope this never ends." The boy turned his head, taking in her beauty. She was the girl who took his heart, after all. "Me neither." 

"You're perfect for me, I'm perfect for you. I hope it stays that way." 

You got that long hair, slicked back, white t-shirt

And I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt

And when we go crashing down, we come back everytime

'Cause we never go out of style

We never go out of style

"Where are you my (First name)-chan?" The boy mischievously purred as he looked for you. 

A small giggle could be heard behind a large tree, just near Kuroo. "Found you!" The girl was met with a tickle attack, causing her to erupt in laughter. 

So it goes

He can't keep his wild eyes on the road

Takes me home

Lights are off, he's taking off his coat

I say, "I heard, oh, that you've been out and about with some other girl, some other girl."

As you pulled up to your house, he looked at you. "Can I come in?" Nodding, you agreed. Walking to the side, you unlocked the door and let him in. 

"I haven't been here in forever." he scanned the dark living room, putting his coat on your couch. 

"Yeah. Anyways, I heard you were going out with (Random girl)." 

He says, "What you've heard is true, but I 

Can't stop thinking about you," and I...

I said, "I've been there, too, a few times."

"We've gone out a few times but," his breathing hitched, "I can't seem to forget about us." A sad smile made it to your face as you looked at him. 

"I can't either." 

You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye

And I got that red lip classic thing that you like

And when we go crashing down, we come back everytime

'Cause we never go out of style

We never go out of style

"Damn it Tetsuro! I can't fucking believe it!" The two of you stood on opposite sides of his living room, screaming at each other. You had found him in a local bar, completely wasted, a woman kissing him. 

"I didn't do it on purpose! She forced herself on me!" With a loud sigh, you sat on his couch covering your tear stained face. 

Kuroo really had no idea what to do in that situation. There was no other woman as important in his eyes that you. He just couldn't loose you, as selfish as that was.

You got that long hair, slicked back, white t-shirt

And I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt

And when we go crashing down, we come back everytime'

Cause we never go out of style

We never go out of style

Kuroo put his hand on your small shoulder. "Listen, I never reciprocated, did I? Hell, I didn't even know what was going on!"

You quietly muttered, "I know. I know you would never do that." Pulling her face to his, he placed a soft kiss on your swollen lips. 

"I don't think I can keep this up, Tetsuro."

Take me home

Just take me home, yeah

Just take me home

"(First name), I'm willing to give us a second chance. Please, just give me one more chance." Your heart sped, almost as fast as his. Time seemed to stop as you stared at each other, giving you the final moment to come up with your decision. 

"Just, don't make me sad anymore."

▸ 

▸ 

▸ 

Wattpad's being a little bitch... 

I'm too lazy to do two more things, so I hope this is ok. This might not be that good, but I just wanted to give you something ;)