Haiba Lev || Not Over You

Lev Haiba x Reader 

Soft (skin tone) skin, (hair color) locks, (eye color) orbs. Images of you ran through his mind until he was roughly awoken by his sister. "Wake up Lev! It's your first day and you're up late." Groaning, he sat up and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. "Get ready or you'll really be late." 

Slipping his large arms into his uniform, he grabbed his bag and met Alisa in the car. "Let's put some music on!" 

"He must have had another dream of  her  last night," his sister thought. Alisa often worried about Lev. Although he was a cheerful teen, he had a secret source of sadness. As soon as the radio turned on, Lev heard a familiar song. It was his and her song. Alisa reached out to switch it but he touched her hand. "Leave it on." 

The screen of Lev's phone lit up, revealing a picture of him and his lover. Or should I say ex-lover. 

"Lev, we're here!" Swiftly jumping out his sister's car, he ran to the school entrance. "Haiba-kun, you just made it!" Turning, he says 'hai' a teacher. 

As he walked down the hall, he grinned. "Let's do this!" He was fired up. Confidence filled the classroom he walked into as he introduced himself. "Hey, I'm Lev Haiba and-" Before he could finish his sentence, he saw a familiar girl. 

Her eyes were wide, staring at him intently. His heart accelerated as he saw the surprise in her eyes. "Haiba-kun, please continue." Finishing his introduction, he bowed.

"Ok, there is an extra seat behind (Last name)-san. Please sit there. Also, (Last name)-san will be guiding you around the school today."

She didn't wanna see him again, but it was quite the opposite with him.

All through class, Lev was tapping her shoulder. The only thing Lev wanted was to talk to her. He wanted to apologize for everything he put her through. He wanted to know that she felt loved at least a little.

Flashback 

"Lev, I can't date you anymore." The gray-haired boy was shocked. "I love you Lev, but I can't be in this relationship anymore. You can't give me what I want." It was true. Lev was always doing something, whether it was helping someone or playing sports. And although you had dated for 2 years of middle school, he had never kissed you. 

"I'm truly sorry Lev, but my heart can't handle it! You've never kissed me! When we walk home you don't hold my hand, and you make everything seem like a joke!" Grabbing your shoulders, he pleaded.

"Snap out of it (First name)! You can't dump me! We've been dating since 2nd year." Sadness reflected in the both of your eyes as they locked to each other. "I'm sorry Lev. Goodbye." You walked away, leaving him in the middle of the hallway.

Flashback end

Lev's breath hitched as he saw an older looking male approach (First name). "Hey (First name)-chan. Still coming to volleyball practice today?" It was an upperclassman, Kuroo Tetsuro.

 This proved to be a rather difficult matter for Kuroo this specific day, for an extremely tall boy walked up right behind the 1st year girl with a slight scowl on his face. "Stop hitting on (First name)! She's my girlfriend!" 

Everyone in the hallway froze in place and stared at the commotion. (First name) turned around her eye twitching. 

 The boy soon became scared after hearing a growl from you. "I'm not your girlfriend anymore!" All the feeling of being ignored and put second rushed through the female's mind. "You didn't love me enough!" The books in her arms dropped and she hit his chest with all the strength in her numb arms.

She slid to the ground, tears flowing from her (eye color) eyes. Kuroo put his arms around (First name)'s waist and helped her up. The bedhead glared at Lev, leading her away from the crowd. 

"I promise I'll get her back!" 

▸ 

▸ 

▸ 

There will be a part 2! I just got lazy...  This isn't a songfic, but it was inspired by the song in the media box. So idk if it counts as a songfic?

Coming up next: Nishinoya x Reader (RQ)