Kuroo Tetsuro || Road trip

Enjoy!  @MinnOwl thanks for requesting

"Damn it Tetsuro, what did you do!" Your car slowly wobbled off the right lane. A stretch of road lay before you, woods on both sides. "I don't know what happened!"

 You and your bedhead boyfriend were invited to your sibling's wedding and decided to drive there.

The reason you wanted to drive 5 hours on a longer route, was because the pair of you thought that it would be a nice bonding experience.

"Shit, (First name), is your phone charged?" Groaning, you covered your face with your hands. Kuroo heard you muttering something. "What?"

Once again, you muttered, only a little louder. "What? (First name), I can't hear you."

"I SAID NO!" Your sudden outburst startled both of you. "Sorry, Tetsuro. I'm just scared. We're in the middle of nowhere, it's getting dark and our phones are dead." He shook his head and grabbed your hands. "It's ok (First name)." 

The both of you sat in the back seat , leaning your seats back. Finally in a comfortable position, you dozed off. 

Your (eye color) orbs fluttered open. "Mornin' (First name)." A smile played on your lips as you hugged him. 

"Good morning Tetsuro."

OMAKE

You: What the hell Tetsuro, why is your phone ringing?

Kuroo: Hey, I never said my phone was dead, did I?

Ugh... I'm tired...

Coming up next:  Lev x Reader (pt 2)