Tsukishima Kei || Dino

"Pfft..." A small irk mark appeared on Tsukishima's face as you laughed at an embarrassing story his mother was telling you. He had taken you home for the first time to meet his parents. 

Everything went smoothly. The blonde's parents were ecstatic to have such a beautiful and kind girl as their son's girlfriend. Akiteru was happy that he found someone that could put up with him. 

"Let's go upstairs," Tsukishima said as he took her small hand in his. "Oh," his mother winked, "have fun kids. And be responsible!"

When (First name) got into his room, the firs thing she noticed first was his dinosaur figures. "Oh? What are these?"  

Before she could lay a finger on them, he grabbed her hand. "Don't touch them." A soft giggle escaped her pink lips as she sat on his bed. 

Although it seemed like she was mocking him, (First name) secretly loved it. Her tall boyfriend was usually rude and cheeky, so she found his dino-loving side adorable. "Hey Kei, can you guess my favorite dinosaur?" 

"What?" He knew a stupid joke was coming, but he wanted to hear the best you could come up with. "A Kei-trosaurus!" 

A small smile made its way to his face as he watched you childishly roll around with laughter. "Ok, I'm done." Standing up, you hugged the tall male. 

"You're not gonna make fun of me anymore?" Shaking your head, you squeezed him. 

"Of course not! You're my little dino, after all."

Stop judging... I couldn't come up with a funny joke. Oh well -.-