Karasuno vs. Oikawa || Protected

"This is my little sister, (First name)." The Karasuno volleyball team stood around the captain. A petite girl with (hair length) (hair color) hair hid behind her older brother, Daichi Sawamura. 

"Hello, I'm Sawamura (First name)." Her (eye color) doe eyes nervously scanned the group of teens. "I will be an assistant manager from now on. Please treat me well." 

When (First name) was new around, she was shy, but over time, she opened up to the boys. It seemed that the female was compatible with every single boy. They couldn't help but fall in love. Yet, Daichi definitely wouldn't have that. 

When Daichi wasn't with his sibling, he had Kiyoko or Yui be with you. The two third-year females soon became close to you, like sisters. 

Soon came the time for Inter-High, and Karasuno was ready to win. The first game was won by Karasuno, and boy, were they ready to beat Date Tech. Asahi was noticeably nervous, so you walked next to him. "Asahi-senpai, you can do it!" 

Your little words of encouragement made the gentle giant fill up with confidence. "I'm gonna go get some water, so tell my brother and everyone." Turning around, you walked around the building, trying to find a vending machine. 

After searching around for what felt like forever, you decided to take a little break. You happened to be outside so you sat on a bench and stretched.

Meanwhile, the Karasuno boys were looking around every corner to find their precious (First name). "Damn it! Let me try to call her," Daichi took his phone out and dialed your number. When the ringing stopped and your gentle voice answered, he sighed, relieved. 

"Where are you?" You told him that you were outside. "We'll be there soon."

You, on the other hand, hung up and tapped at your phone, texting your best friend. A certain setter and captain walked by. Oikawa stopped at the sight of a cute girl sitting on a bench. 

"Iwa-chan, give me a minute." The brunette slowly made his way closer to you, taking in your beauty. No girl had ever caught his attention like you did. "Why hello there!" 

You looked up to see a handsome male waving at you. For some reason, he creeped you out. Something about him made you cautious. "Hi?" He continued to make passes at you, as you texted your brother, urging him to hurry. 

Suddenly, a loud shout was heard from behind. "Oi!" Oikawa turned around only to be met by the captain of Karasuno grabbing his collar. "You get away from my sister!" Daichi felt rage fill him. 

He was quite protective of his little sister. She had been hurt and he never wanted to see her upset or sad, so naturally when the flirty setter was this close to you, he couldn't help the fact that his emotions took over.

The others caught up, some running towards you, some pulling their captain away. "Hey! Shittykawa, what did you do?" Iwaizumi ran up to his friend, apologizing for what he had done. 

At this point, the boys were gathered around you, forming a shield of boys. "It's fine," Sugawara said, smiling, his face suddenly contorting into a stern face, "but next time you try anything to (First name), you will face Karasuno."

I don't know what I just wrote..... I started this at 4 in the morning and I don't know what happened. 

Oh well.