Oikawa Toru || All I Have

Tooru Oikawa x Reader

It's such a shame but I'm leaving

Can't take the way you're mistreating me

"Damn it, not again," Iwaizumi muttered. His close family friend and neighbor, (f/n) was dating his best friend Oikawa. She had come to him crying so many times, saying  that she caught Oikawa cheating, yet he always got her to stay with him.

This night was another one of those nights. "Iwaizumi, there was a girl with him in town and when he saw me he didn't even try-" She couldn't finish her sentence before breaking down in his arms. That night, she decided, was the last time she would go back.

And it's crazy, but oh baby

It don't matter whatever don't phase me

Iwaizumi guided (f/n) home. "Please stay with me tonight," she pleaded, with unshed tears in her (e/c) orbs. He nodded and walked in with her. They went to her room.

 "Will you watch a movie with me? I want to get my mind off of...." Of course, he couldn't say no.

Halfway through the movie, a knock was heard at the door. "It's probably him," she said in a shaky voice. Holding her hand, Iwaizumi tried to comfort her, "I'll go with you."

I don't believe you wanna leave like this

Oikawa stood outside his girlfriend's door expecting everything to play out like usual but was greeted by (f/n) and his best friend. 

"What do you want, asshole?" Venom laced the (h/c) haired girl's voice. His eyes widened as he saw her hand locked in Iwaizumi's.

"You're cheating on me (f/n)!?" The boy's question made the petite girl fume with more anger than ever seen. Even Iwaizumi was astounded.

You'll be needing me but too bad

Be easy, don't make decisions when your mad

"You know what Tooru, we're over. I promise that you'll regret this forever!" You were upset but mostly mad. You were gonna make him sorry he took you for granted.

"Come on (f/n), don't make rash decisions when your in this state!"

 Oikawa had never been dumped and his pride wouldn't let him. Except you were making sure he was sorry.

"Goodbye Oikawa," and with that, you slammed the door on his face.

He walked away from your house, a single tear dripping down his face. "I'm sorry (f/n), I guess I did take you for granted."

Coming up next: Nishinoya x Reader (Drunk pt. 2)