Sawamura Daichi || When We Were Young

italic is flashbacks 

not edited

▸ 

▸ 

▸ 

Everybody loves the things you do

From the way you walk to the way you move

Everybody here is watching you 

'Cause you feel like home

You're like a dream come true

Brown irises scanned the ballroom. Upon hearing a loud uproar coming from the entrance, Daichi knew who was here. 

Quickly walking through the large crowd of people, the brown haired male reached you. Of course, you were surrounded by a large variety of people. 

No matter who, young or old, female or male, everyone could easily be drawn to you. He knew he was when he met you.

"Everyone, this is my cousin, (Full name). She is new to Karasuno, so treat her welcome." Every boy's face in that gym turned red as they saw the cute girl with (hair color) hair and (eye color) eye.

"Hello. I hope we can be friends! Please treat me well." Asahi set up things so you would be the manager. He wanted you to be with him as much as possible. 

"She was bullied by a lot of girls in her old school. I just can't see her get hurt again." Daichi sighed at his friend. He understood that the giant had a gentle heart, but he couldn't just make things perfect for her. 

Looking at the team, he noticed that you seemed mellow. "Ok Asahi. If she really works then she can." Relief filled Asahi. 

When the three third years walked near the rest of the group, Daichi felt something different. Brushing it off, he introduced himself. 

After practice ended, the two of you started a conversation. He felt like you knew him so well. 'I haven't even known her for a day yet I feel like we've been together for lifetimes... She's so easy to be drawn to.'

But if by chance you're here alone

Can I have a moment

Before I go?

'Cause I've been by myself all night long

Hoping you're someone I used to know

"(First name)-san," His brown eyes met your (eye color) ones, "may I have a moment?"

"Of course Daichi-san." As you smiled, he felt his heart rate increase. He guided you to the balcony where a few other people were. "So, it's been a while Daichi-san." 

"Yes, it has. Sorry for dragging you out here. Did you come with someone?" Shaking your head, you told him you came alone. 

With a sigh of relief, he looked to the sky.

You look like a movie 

You sound like a song