Bokuto Kotaro || Sorry

☢ This is gonna be super angsty, so prepare for heartbreak ☢

You couldn't believe your eyes. 

In front of you stood your boyfriend of 5 years, kissing some random girl. 

The lies played through your mind. "Relax (First name), (Random girl) is just a friend. Nothing more." 

Anger filled you, your blood boiling. "Hey, asshole!" Bokuto turned his head to see his girlfriend. His eyes widened as he pushed (Random girl) off himself. "(First name)! It's not what it looks like!" Slowly approaching him, you felt the adrenaline pumping through your veins. 

When the space between the two of you was almost closed, the gray-haired boy felt immense pain on his right cheek. "You fucking bastard. It's over. Don't talk to me ever again." Spinning around, you walked away from the children's park where this all took place. 

"Um... Bokuto-chan?" (Random girl) tried touching the said boy. Her own hand was slapped away. Hair hiding his face, Bokuto felt tears streaming down his face. "Don't touch me. Go away." 

(Random girl) ran away crying. "I'm so sorry (First name), so sorry. I've made a terrible mistake." 

4 Years Later

"High school class reunion. We'd be happy to see you again Bokuto  Kotaro." Bokuto read the white piece of paper out loud. "You should go Bokuto! You could possible see your ex and get her back!" Kuroo happily encouraged his owl-like friend. 

Four years ago, Kuroo found out that his best friend and his girlfriend broke up. He knew that he was cheating on her, but being the person he is, he didn't dare tell (First name). When she had dumped him, Bokuto became depressed and started falling apart. This was in their first year of collage.  

To Kuroo, this just showed how good of a girlfriend (First name) was. He had always wished that Bokuto could get back together with her, and this seemed to be the biggest chance to do so. 

"I don't know Kuroo..." Bokuto was scared. Maybe (First name) had moved to another country, or maybe she was married and had kids now. Shaking off those thoughts, he became determined to get her back. 

On the day of the reunion, he searched for you. Walking around the whole restaurant, he kept his eyes peeled for (long/short) (hair color). After searching for an hour, he spotted your familiar (eye color) orbs and (hair color) locks. In his eyes, you were the only girl in the entire place. 

In the last two years, you had changed form a pretty girl to a stunning woman. Your petite body became mature. 

Your hair had been (cut/grown out) and it suited you perfectly. At the sight of you, everyone crowded to you. Tension filled the air as your old classmates picked up on the fact that you and Bokuto weren't together anymore.  

"(First name)!" Your eyes moved over to find a much too familiar face. "Hello, Bokuto-san." His heart clenched at the sound of his surname. "You can just call me Kotaro (First name)." 

"I'm sorry, Bokuto-san, I don't feel quite comfortable with that." You gave a sad smile as his shoulders sunk. "O-Oh. Ok. Can I still call you by your first name?" You nodded.  

'Ok, I got this.'

"(First name), I know that that day you told me you don't want to see me again. Do you want me to leave you alone?" 

"Look, Bokuto-san, that was four years ago. We were immature college students. Yes, you cheated on me, but that doesn't mean that we can't be friends now." Friends... Distress filled Bokuto's mind as he noticed something shiny on your ring finger. 

"Actually, I sent you an invitation to my... wedding." His world came crashing down in one second. 

'This is what you get for cheating. You made the biggest mistake of your life, cheating on the only woman who understood you, loved you, and cared for you.'  Little voices in Bokuto's mind seemed to taunt him.

"Well Bokuto-san, I'm gonna go talk to (Friend #1) for now. Bye." And with that, he ran out of the restaurant and into the rain. 

He made his way the street where you caught him cheating. He keeled down on his knees and let everything out. The sadness, the anger, the frustration, everything. 

"I'm sorry (First name)."

Part two?