Tanaka Ryunosuke || Never Forget You

Ok, I'm done with the angst... for now 😂 This will have a sweet ending ;)

It all started in middle school. It may be silly, but you were his first love and you were his. Tanaka and you kept being best friends instead of confessing. 

The two of you ended up going to different high schools. Sure, you were friends on social media, but you lost connection soon after. 

Loud noises woke you from your dream. Your dream of him... Groggily rubbing your eyes, you stood up and prepared for another excruciating day of high school.

"Wake up! You have school!" Saeko yelled from the dim hallway. Tanaka brushed his teeth. Going over his dreams, he remembered images... of her.

As you walked through the school, (Best friend) came into your vision. "Hey (First name)! After school today, wanna come to movies with me? Then after that, we can have a sleepover!" Smiling, you agreed. 

"Oi, Nishinoya! Wanna go come over tonight? We could go to the movies, too. Maybe we can pick up some girls," Tanaka asked his friend. The brunette quickly agreed. 

(Best friend) tapped your back, hurrying you. School was over and you were going home to get permission. "Mom, dad, can (Best friend) and I go to the movies then have a sleepover?" Your parents agreed and soon the two of you were picking out cute clothes. As you walked out the house, you heard your father behind you. "No boys!" 

Tanaka and his friend went to his house, telling his older sister that they were going out for a while. "Have fun!" Saeko waved to Nishinoya and the baldy as they left the house. 

"So what movie do you want to see? How about this one?" Pointing to a popular new movie, (Best friend) and you bought tickets and made your way to the theater. 

It just so happens that two males were on their way to that same exact movie. 

As you found your seats, the two of you watched the trailers patiently until (Best friend) realized something. "Shit...," she muttered under her breath. Sitting right in the row in front of you was Takana and Nishinoya. 

"What's wrong (Best friend)?" Upon hearing a familiar voice, Tanaka turned around. "(First name)?" 

Hearing your name, you looked at a certain baldy. "Tanaka?" A blush made it's way to the both of your faces as you stared at each other. 

An annoyed voice behind you startled you. "Shhh... The movies beginning." Making a mental note to talk to Tanaka later, you watched the opening sequence. 

After the movie finished, you tapped Tanaka's shoulder. "Hey, let's talk outside."

Takana felt his heart beat faster. 'I gotta confess! This is my only chance.' 

"Hey (First name)?" Feeling someone cupping your cheek, you looked at the owner of the warm hand. "Yes, Tanaka?"

"Do you mind talking to me privately over there?" he asked. You simply nodded and followed him. 

"Hey (First name), I know that we didn't keep in contact after middle school, and I'm really sorry I haven't pushed to. But I do know one thing," he stopped to look at your red face for a moment before continuing, "I know that you are my first love." 

"T-Tanak--" He interrupted you with a gentle kiss on your pink lips. "So, (First name), will you accept me feelings?"