Iwaizumi Hajime || Late Nights

THANK YOU FOR 700+ READS!!!!!!!! Thank you for the votes, I know these stories and the quality of my writing are bad, but I'm trying to improve!!! All I can say is THANK YOU!!!! <3

This is sort of a continuation of All I Have. Your in college. It wasn't clear in the 'first part.' It's the aftermath of the whole breakup and your relationship with Iwa-chan 

▸ 

▸ 

▸   

Iwaizumi watched as you slammed the door in his hazel-haired best friend's face. A moment passed until the tears came. He could only hold you and rub your back as you let everything go. 

"Hajime, let's drink. I need something to fuck me up right now." Slowly but hesitantly, he nodded. He wouldn't dare deny (First Name). 

After a few glasses of beer, you had opened up. "He had no fucking right to do that to me! Hey! I know what we should do!~" Iwaizumi sat on the couch, feeling rather tipsy himself, listening to your ranting and yelling.

"We should find me some really good looking guy, and I mean someone significantly more attractive then that fuck boy, and I should date him!" 

Iwaizumi grew more and more agrivated and upset by the second. He had been deeply in love with you since childhood and when he heard you talking about things like this, his heart felt like it was being squeezed. 

"So, gonna help-" You felt a hand grab your's as you opened your (eye color) eyes to find his green ones studying your face. "I have a plan for you (First Name), why don't you date someone who loves you. Whether he has the looks or not, I know someone who will stick by your side forever." 

"Well, who is this person? If there is someone who loves me unconditionally and will never leave me, let me know who it is." 

"That person... would be... me."

▸ 

Sorry for these shitty endings, I'll try to make some better ones soon.