CHAPTER 1: TWIN SWITCHEROO

(Photo- Kat)

MELINDA P.O.V.

It's been a year since my brothers, cousins, and I defeated Zaraya. Ever since then, life has been absolutely amazing. Wes and I are doing great. My mom enrolled him in school. It's his idea of "keeping a eye on me". Since Wyatt finished highschool my mom gave him half of P3. The other half goes to Alex which is really strange because Wyatt hates him. I've been focusing on my only charge Avery. She mastered her power blocking power. The elders said once she masters her light manipulation, I can get another charge. My dad is adapting to his new 'lifestyle' as a werewolf. The problems are minor- anger, uncontrollable claws, uncontrollable blue glowing eyes, sooner or later he will get the hang of it.

PJ and Austin's relationship is going great ever since she found out he was a witch. My mom even gave him a job at her restaurant 'Charmed' as a waitress along with the twins. Him along with his siblings Justin and Avery moved into the manor because demons kept attacking at their house. The elders allowed us to use a personal gain spell to expand the manor from the inside. Justin is the head sue chief at Charmed. PJ got her first assignment as a Cupid. She will be helping finding love for Justin. It will be kind of difficult since he's so serious all the time. Speaking of PJ, she also became our school's president. Patience and Tamora are cheerleaders for Chris's basketball team. I've gotta say, Kat has been very productive. She's working on writing a book about our life. She thinks it can be a best seller.

It's Parker's first year of highschool. You can say she's... adapting. She doesn't have many friends and she doesn't participate in school activities. The rest of the cousins and I are helping her get comfortable. HJ is still teaching at Magic School. When Courtney and Adam came to our time, they told us that in their future HJ hated teaching at Magic School. He is very committed. Since he's on the robotics team, he brings the robots he makes from school and makes them come to life at home with his new power. I would say he's doing fine, that's if Patience won't stop bugging him to find a girlfriend. The elders made Patience HJ's Cupid. She isn't really good at it.

Soon my brothers, cousins and I are going to find out who's going to become the future power of three. Wyatt is positive that him and Alex are going to be picked since they are the most powerful out of all of us. Personally, I think being a Charmed one is about being the best thinker and I'm the smartest out of all my cousins. Aunt Prue and Uncle Andy got married two months after. It was a lovely wedding actually. That was until Patience got her new power Aerokinesis. Strong forces of wind blew everywhere causing the cake to fly off the table and hit aunt Paige in the face. Moving along, aunt Prue gave birth to Courtney and will soon get pregnant with Adam.

I sat at the table in the kitchen as I helped Avery with her homework. Orbs started to fill the room. The twins stood there smiling. "Hey there cutie." Kat ran her fingers through Avery's hair. Avery gave her a smile. "Avery how about you go take a break." I told her as I closed her books. "Okay. Later can we work on my light manipulation power?" She asked. I let out a small giggle as I nodded my head. The twins sat down at the table as Avery walked into the living room. Tamora was wearing the yellow and blue school cheer leading uniform. Her hair was pulled into a tight ponytail unlike Kat's which was hanging freely at her shoulders. I placed both elbows on top of the table."How's the book coming along?" I asked Kat. "Book!" A book with a red velvet fur cover orbed onto the kitchen table. She flipped her straight blonde hair as the book pages magically started to flip with the use of orbs. The pages stopped flipping and landed on what seemed to be the last pages she wrote.

"I have all the characters, their powers, their status." She said as she handed me the book. I looked over at Tamora who looked very disinterested as she filed her nails with a nail filer she must of orbed from her house. "All I need is a title." Kat said desperately. I thought for a moment. "What about Charmed the Next Generation?" Both twins titled their heads to one side. "You know, our parents are the Charmed ones and we are their children about to figure out who the next Charmed ones are going to be." I hit the table excitedly thinking that I nailed the book title. The twins looked at each other. "Mel those titles suck." Tamora said as she stood up from the table. "Well I have to get back to practice. Where is Patience?" She asked annoyed. "Just call her. She's a full time Cupid so she will be able to hear you." Kat told her. "Patience!" Just then Patience beamed in. "Where have you been?" Tamora asked as if she haven't seen her in a year. "I was trying to find a girl for HJ. Do you know he has a type? But not just any type, Their hair has to be a certain length and they have to have perfect eyebrows and other stupid RIDICULOUS stuff that makes no sense." Patience sat at the table as she let out a deep sigh. "What about me?" Tamora wined. "Today at lunch, Dashawn Lynch asked me out today." Everyone including me winded our eyes.