CHAPTER 90: WHO'S BEHIND THE MASK?

A/N- My thoughts and and prayers go out to Shannen Doherty (Prue Halliwell) who is currently battling  with amid breast cancer. Stay strong Shannnen. 

=========================================================================================

Synopsis: HJ finds out that Lily is a werewolf, Melinda finds out that Austin knows nothing about her. The Evos plot to take down the Halliwells, the cousins try to figure out who's behind the mask.

HJ P. O. V
I was walking through the school halls when someone pulled me into the janitor closet. It was Lily. She started to tongue kissing me as she placed her hands on my chest. She then slowly moved her hands down and began to unbutton my pants.

"Woah Lily what are you doing?" I pushed my eyebrows together.

"What? You don't want me?" She asked in a seductive tone.

"Trust me I never wanted anything so badly.. but we're in school. And your the one who wanted to wait."

She pushed me into a mop bucket. "Fine." She walked out.

After two attempts I finally got out of the bucket and went after. She was walking at a face pace in the hallway. Once I caught up behind her I placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Lily wait." I said.

She stopped and quickly turned around with her eyes glowing a bright blue. "Back off!" She said coldly.

My eyes widened as she walked off.
=========================================================================================
MELINDA P. O. V
Austin approached me at a table in study hall. He sat down with a smile.

"Look Mel I wanna apoligze for trying to make a move on you. I swear it won't happen again." He said.

"Austin. I wanna physical intercourse with you." I bluntly said.

"Oh really?" A smirk appeared on his face.

I let out a sigh. "But before I do, I need to know how you really feel about me."

"Okay. Uh, I like you.. and I like your hair and.. arms." He awkwardly said.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"What? I'm not good at romance talk. What does this prove anyways?"

"I'm not going to give up my V to a boy who doesn't know how he feels about me." I responed.

"Look I know us and I know you. Shouldn't that be enough?" He asked sincerly.

"You know me? When is my birthday?" I asked.