CHAPTER 17: WAND CEREMONY

A/N- READ CHAPTER 16 BEFORE 17!

(Photo- Patience)

HJ P. O . V

I followed mom into the kitchen. "HJ honey you can not date Tracy." She told me in a serious tone. "Why not?" I asked. "Because she is a Banshee." She threw her hands in the air. "Half Banshee mom. That means she has control over it." I argued. "The answer is no." I gave her a glare before orbing out and into the manor. Wyatt, Chris, and Avalon were in the attic. "No idiot I don't have the urge to eat Squirrels." Avalon said to Wyatt. "Gee Chris, I didn't know your girl was such a dog." Wyatt said. Avalon growled. "play nice you two." He pointed to both of them before walking over to me. "What's up man." He said as I plopped onto the couch. "Nothing." I said as he tilted his head to the side. "aunt Paige said you can't go out with Tracy?" He asked. He must of read my mind. "Would you quit doing that?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders. "Yeah she did. But I have a plan."
===============================================================================================

PJ P. O. V

I sat on my bedroom floor with my legs crossed and eyes closed. I took a deep breath. "Okay PJ. Tap into your power." A few moments passed before I got up from the ground realizing how ridiculous this is. I made my way into the living room to see Parker sitting on the couch. Ever since the night of the basketball game, she's been acting really strange. "Hey Parker. You okay?" I asked concerned. I sat next to her on the couch. No actually. There's something I need to tell you. I went to the abandoned-" "Hello sisters!" Patience excitedly said as she walked into the living room. She sat on my lap."I just want to let you guys know that when I receive my EXTREMELY powerful wand, I won't forget you less powerful people." She said with a smile. "They grow up so fast." I said jokingly to Parker. "I remember when she didn't know how to beam." Parker said causing us all to chuckle.

"You girls ready?" Mom asked with a smile. Patience got off of my lap and flipped her hair. "Off to my wand ceremony." She said with a smile.
===============================================================================================
WYATT P. O. V

Avalon, Tori and I were in the attic. "So you just wave around a wand and poof?" Avalon asked. "Not very impressive." Avalon crossed her arms. "So you just claw and bite? Not very impressive." Tori crossed her arms. Avalon smiled. "I like you." She said causing Tori to smile. "Guys the ceremony is about to start." aunt Paige said. We all made our way to the backyard. Tori joined Patience, Justin and Christie in the middle of the yard where a elder waited. "The prophecy is finally being fulfilled. The wand wielders will finally rise up and defeat the evil spirit Zeke." She orbed a wooden box in her hands. She opened it and took out a red wand. Christie got down on one knee. The elder tapped Christie on the head with the wand and a red glow formed around her. "Christie Janet Jenkins, you are now the wielder of the Pyro wand." The elder walked in front of Justin as he got down on one knee. She pulled out a blue wand. "Justin Hayden Garcia,"

"That's my brother." Austin said to me excitedly. "You are now the wielder of the Hydro wand." A blue glow formed around Justin's body. Patience got down on one knee as the elder walked in front of her. She tapped her on the head with a white wand. A flash grabbed the elders attention. "Sorry." aunt Phoebe said as she placed her camera in her bag. "Patience Penelope Halliwell, you are now the wielder of the Aero wand." Patience's moth dropped open from excitement as a white glow went around her body. The elder went in front of Tori. A green glow formed around her once she was touched with her wand. "Tori Gabrielle Dimmark, you are now the wielder of the Geo wand." The elder gave all four of them their wands. "Now the other elders and I agreed to tell you the history of these wands. The four most powerful wizards in the world Derek Barclay, Maverick Fink, Charles Oberlin, and Merlin himself." The elder explained. "Wait Merlin had one of these wands?!" Patience asked excitedly. "No his cousin. His name was also Merlin." The elder responded. "The wizards gave the wands incredible power. They knew wizards could easily go to the dark side, so they gave the power to four powerful witches. Since us elders didn't create the wands, we have no say in how you use them."

"Wait, are you saying we can use our wands for personal gain?" Patience asked. "That is correct. I wish the best to you wand wielders. We know you can defeat this spirit." She orbed out. Patience ran over to us. "I can't believe this is happening! I'm going to keep my wand on me at all times." She said excitedly. "Where are you going to put it?" Parker asked curious. Patience looked down at her body. She felt her pockets. "Ah!" She placed her wand in her boot. "That looks oddly familiar." HJ said as we all shook our heads. Patience shrugged her shoulders. I walked over to the other side of the yard where Tori was standing. "Hey." I walked up to her with my hands in my pocket. "Hey." She smiled.

"I wish you the best of luck with fighting this spirit. Maybe I can help." I kindly offered. "Thanks but no thanks. Patience told me that you guys defeated Zaraya. Her son is forty times stronger and can only be defeated by the wands." She explained. I nodded my head. "what can you do with your wand? " I asked. "These wands each have an elemental power. Since I have Geokinesis, my wand has any earth power known in the magical community and the underworld. Same for the others with their elements. We can even make up spells." She said. "When do you all plan on defeating him?" I asked. "Tonight."