CHAPTER 98: THE FINAL TASK

MELINDA P.O. V
Team Suroh and I were in the lunch room.

"Okay you guys know what to do." Parker said

We all nodded are heads as we reached into lunch trays.

"FOOD FIGHT!" All four of us yelled at once. We began throwing food as everyone else in the lunch room did the same.

I looked over at the front door to see Principal Hudson walk in. He got hit in the face with a Pizza causing me to place my hands over my mouth.

"STOP!" He yelled causing everyone to stop throwing food. He took the pepperoni off the side of his face. "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS? WHO STARTED IT?"

"That would be us." Parker said as the four of us raised our hands.

He narrowed his eyes. "You four. My office. NOW!" He said angrily . ================================================================================================

Team Suroh, mom, Aunt Prue, Aunt Phoebe and I were in Principal Hudson's office.

"Where is Ms. Matthews?" He asked.

"We don't know actually. She said she had something to do and she can't tell us what it was. She asked me to fill in for her. What happened?" Aunt Prue said as she took a sip of her coffee.

"Right well these four young ladies started a food fight fourth period." He explained.

"What? A food fight?" Aunt Phoebe asked with her eyebrows pushed together.

"We are very disappointed in you girls." Mom said.

Aunt Prue walked closer towards Mr. Hudson's desk. "Piper's right. That's not like you guys." She slightly tilted her cup spilling coffee all over the papers that were on Principal Hudson's desk. He angrily stood up. "Oh my god I am so sorry." She said as she titled her cup again spilling more coffee on his jacket suit "I don't know what's up with me. You know what your at work. Let me take this to the dry cleaners for you." Aunt Prue began to take his jacket off of his body.

"No, no it's fine." He said.

"I insist." Aunt Prue said sweetly. As she tried to take the jacket off they both moved all around.

"ENOUGH!" He shouted causing the sisters to widen their eyes. He cleared his throat. "You all are free to leave. Please this has been punishment enough." He sat back down.

As we wall walked out I sighed. "Now what?"

"This." Aunt Prue opened her closed hand revealing the second piece. Our eyes widened as she tossed it to Parker.

"Aunt Prue your amazing." Kat said excitedly.

Suddenly, mom's phone beeped. She reached into her pocket and pulled it out. "It's Leo. I kept Chris home from school today cause he wasn't feeling well. He said he got worse." She said.

"Could it be the poison?" Phoebe asked.

"It has to be." Mom sighed. "Okay girls we're allowing you to skip class."

"Cool." Tamora said.

"Go to the secret hallway now. Text us and let us know what's going on." Aunt Phoebe said.

We all nodded our heads as the sisters walked away. I happily raised my arms into the air. "We have both pieces guys."

They all pushed their eyebrows together. "Mel.. What is that on your arm?" Tamora asked.