CHAPTER 18: WAND WIELDERS UNITE

(Photo- Justin)

MELINDA P. O .V

I conjured a cage and trapped five demons in it in the underworld. "So your telling me that a HUMAN is killing demons and your not doing anything about it? your all pathetic." I balled up a fist as they started glowing a bright yellow. "Wait!" One of the demons said. My hands started to dim down. "We can help you. We'll do anything you want. Please spare us." He begged. I smiled. "I work alone." I placed my hands in front of me and killed the demons with a energy wave.
==================================================================================================
KAT P. O. V

I was sitting at the table in the kitchen of the manor when Patience beamed in holding her wand in her hand. "Okay I'm having way too much fun with this thing." She said."Do you know I can Whirl?" She circled her wand around her head as the tip glowed a bright white. She then whirled out. She whirled back in. "cool!" I said excitedly. She sat down on the chair. "And I can just make up random spells that has the words wind or air in it." She said while laughing. "No fair. You have an all powerful personal gain wand and we get nothing." I crossed my arms. "Don't sound too jealous. Tori wants to go after Zeke tonight and I barely know how to use this." She sounded nervous. "Patience your a Cupid- Witch- Wizard, If any can do it you can." I told her causing her to smile. ==================================================================================================
TORI P. O. V

Avalon and I were flying through the sky on a giant rock I created with my wand. I landed us in the backyard of the manor. "Okay I take it back. That wand is awesome." She smiled. Avalon kinda became my best friend. After the wand ceremony we been spending a lot of time together. We decided that we were going to get something to eat at Piper's restaurant. Our arms were locked as arms as we walked down the street. A girl kept staring at us from a far as we walked closer in our direction.
==================================================================================================
3RD PERSON VIEW

Diana knew her aunt and uncle told her specifically not to see her mother but she couldn't help it. She misses her too much. She saw her coming in her direction. All she can do was stare. Once she was close enough, Avalon called out to her. "Is there something I can help you with?" Avalon asked her. "What do you mean?" Diana asked. "You were staring pretty hard at us." Avalon responded. "Ava." Tori whispered to her. "I'm sorry for my friend here." Tori said with a smile. Diana smiled big at Tori. "Uh It's okay.. Well.. I gotta go." Diana walked off.
==================================================================================================
TORI P. O. V

"That was strange. You see the way she was staring at me?" I said as we continued walking arms locked. "We need to work on your people skills." I told her. We laughed as we entered Piper's restaurant. Once at the table Austin took our order and gave it to one of the sue chiefs. "I mean, he never actually called me his girlfriend." Avalon said. "Well do you want to be?" I asked. She sighed. "Of course I do. But I don't want to push him into doing something he doesn't want to do." She took a sip of her soda. "Ava, Chris is really into you. I can tell by the way he looks at you."

She smiled. "Enough about my relationship problems. What about you?" She asked. "What about me?" I pushed my eyebrows together. "Your too pretty to be single." She told me. "Wyatt's really cute." I started to smile as Avalon rolled her eyes. "Ew, Wyatt?" She shivered. I chuckled as Austin brought us our food.
==================================================================================================
HJ P. O. V

"So your plan is to do nothing?" Tamora asked me. I just got out the shower and my towel was around my waist. "Exactly." I went into my dresser and and pulled out a pair of underwear. "It won't work." She said crossing her arms. "Oh yeah? watch it. Tracy will be mine!" I said dramatically as I pointed my finger in the air. Tamora rolled her eyes and walked out of my room. I locked the door and made my way over to my computer. I placed my hand on the screen as the computer came on.
==================================================================================================
PATIENCE P. O . V

"There's four steps. Get everyone out of the manor, Lure him here, distract him long enough for me to trap him, then vanquish him. Got it?" Tori asked. "We don't even have full control over our wands. We just got them yesterday." Christie said. "Just let the wand's power come to you. Make it apart of you. Remember what ever you do don't use your witch powers. He feeds off the power of witches. Only use your wands. Understand?" We nodded our heads.
==================================================================================================
"I just don't understand why we have to leave. We're getting kicked out of our own house. I feel violated." aunt Piper said as I pushed her, uncle Leo, Wyatt, and Chris out the front door. "You think you feel violated? My little sister stole my powers." Wyatt whined. I closed the door with a smile and walked back into the living room where Tori, Justin, and Christie waited. "Okay. On to step two." Informed them. "Okay good. Justin your turn." Tori told him. He nodded his head and grabbed his wand out of his back pocket. He circled it around his head and water teleported out. Tori quickly ran up the stairs and Christie went into the kitchen. I went into the conservatory where Justin water teleported back in. He made his way up the attic stairs.

A few moments later a dark red glow started to form in front of me. I took a deep breath as the red glow finally turned into a man. Zeke. "Where is he?" He demanded. I titled my head to the side. "Who?" I asked with a smile. "THE WAND WIELDER!" He yelled. "He's not here at the moment, can I take a message?" I asked. He smiled. "You smell like a witch. Your powers are weak compared to mine." He said. I pulled my wand out of my boot as his eyes widened. "What about this?" I asked. "You! your one of them." He started walking towards me. I started to circle my wand around. "Windigo Spindigo." The tip of my wand glowed a bright white as I pointed it at him. A giant tornado lifted him up and spined him around. It then brought him into the kitchen.
==================================================================================================
CHRISTIE P. O. V

Zeke was just brought in here by Patience's tornado. The tornado disappeared and he fell to the floor. He quickly got up and looked at my wand that was in my hand. "Pyro ignite!" I pointed my wand at the floor and the tip glowed a bright red. A straight line of fire came out of my wand and was going near Zeke. Once it touched his foot a fire circle started forming around him. The fire then went to his body. He screamed in pain as I pointed my wand at him and flamed him upstairs.
==================================================================================================
TORI P. O. V

Justin and I waited in the attic. Once Christie flamed Zeke in Justin pointed his wand at him. "Ocean, River, Lake, Pond, trap this guy with my wand." His wand glowed a bright blue as a giant wave hit Zeke. The wave then turned into a giant water ball that Zeke was now in. The wave was so strong that it knocked Zeke out. I pointed my wand at Zeke. "Power of the earth's core. Use my magic, make him no more." Rocks covered the water ball and exploded. Patience whirled upstairs and Christie flamed. "Hurry we have to say the spell before he comes back." I told them. They nodded their heads. We all pointed our wands at the last place Zeke was standing. "We call on the power of the elements." We all said in unison. "Fire!" Water!" "Earth!" "Air!" "Wand wielders unite and make this spirit disappear." Just when we finished, Zeke teleported back in screaming. He then blew up.

A/N- Not that good at the whole rhyming thing.