CHAPTER 22: TEENAGERS

Wyatt P. O . V

Chris, Avalon, Courtney, Diana, and I were back at the manor. My aunts and cousins (Expect Alex) gave Courtney and Adam hugs. "Who's this?" Mom asked referring to Diana. She smiled. "Hi grandma." She gave mom a hug as her eyes widened. "Grandma?" Aunt Prue, aunt Phoebe, and aunt Paige said in unison. "Wait, are you Chris's daughter?" Mom asked. Diana giggled. "No. I'm Wyatt's daughter." She said causing everyone's heads to turn towards me. They then turned their heads towards Tori. They placed their eyes back on Diana. Wes orbed in."WES!" The twins said in unison. "Oh yeah, then there's that." Chris said pointing at Wes. "Okay so your alive.. how?" HJ asked. "He was suppose to die." Adam said coldly. "No offensive. Diana here insisted on saving him. Changing a HUGE part of the future by the way." He said glancing at Diana. "Wait, Melinda said the arrow went in his heart. That should of killed him instantly." PJ said.

"It did, but I brought him back to life. It's apart of my Latin powers." She explained. Latin powers?" HJ asked confused. "I'm a Latin witch. I have very powerful abilities that will take forever to explain." She responded. "Okay so that explains how Wes is here. But why are you guys here?" Parker asked. Courtney and Adam looked at each other. "We can't say." They said in unison. Everyone sighed. "Of course you can't." Kat said as her and Tamora orbed out. "Well this has been fun but I gotta get back to the school. I'm planning a party for the teachers. Even that entitled bitch Ms. Fuller." aunt Paige orbed out. "I'm going to do training with Tracy." HJ said as he orbed out. "And I should train Austin." PJ beamed out. "The elders gave me a new Cupid assignment." Patience beamed out. "And I just don't wanna be here." Parker beamed out. Mom, aunt Prue, and Aunt Phoebe were the only ones left.

"We should go too." Courtney said. "Wait where are you guys going?" Aunt Prue asked. "Back to our cave." Courtney placed a strain of hair behind her ear. "Non sense. You guys will stay at my house with your father and I." Aunt Prue said. "You didn't move to the big house yet so there isn't going to be enough room for all three of us." Courtney told her. "Diana you can sleep in Melinda's room." I said as she smiled. "Oh yeah, Melinda's going through that phase." Courtney said to Adam. "Come on, let's go back to the house." aunt Prue said as Courtney grabbed her hand. Aunt Prue, Courtney, and Adam orbed out. Diana smiled. "Grandma need any help with dinner?" Diana asked. "You cook?" Mom and I said in unison. "Yup. In the future I'm one of the sue chief's at Charmed. When I graduate college I'm going to become head chief." She said proudly.

Mom placed her arm around Diana. "We have so much to talk about." She said as they walked into the kitchen. Chris whispered something in Avalon's ear. She giggled and pulled Chris closer to her by his shirt. They orbed out. I heard Chris's room door slam. "My little bro is growing up." I said to myself with a smile. I looked over at Tori. She sat down on the couch and l sat down next to her. "Why can't you just admit that you like me?" I asked. She sighed. "Why do you think I like you?" She asked. "I see the way you look at me." I responded. She chucked. "Your ridiculous." She said. I placed my hand on her face and stared into her eyes as she stared back. I leaned in. She quickly got up from the couch and started fanning herself with her hand. "Okay Wyatt you need to stop." She said in a serious tone. I stood up from the couch.

"Tori you saw it yourself. We have a beautiful daughter." I said. "You don't know if I'm her mother. She can be lying." She said. "She's part wizard. Who else would be her mother?" I asked. She closed her eyes and sighed. "Okay even if I did like you, I'm not going to go out with you." She said. I pushed my eyebrows together. "Why?" I asked. "Because my best friend hates you. When you guys become friends, MAYBE I'll consider going on a date with you." She walked out the front door. "Great. I gotta make nice with wolfie." I said to myself.
===============================================================================================
PRUE P. O. V

Andy orbed into the kitchen of our house. "Hey honey." He gave me a kiss. "Hey. We have some visitors." I said causing him to lift his eyebrows in the air. We heard a door open. Andy turned his head to see Courtney storming our way. "Daddy." She wined. Andy lifted his eyebrows into the air. "Can you please tell Adam that I'm getting the guest room?" She folded her arms. Adam walked in. "Dad I want the guest room. I don't wanna sleep on the couch." He said. Andy looked at me confused. "Oh honey this is Courtney and our unborn son Adam." I said. "Oh. Uhh Adam your sister gets the room." He said causing Courtney to smile.

"No fair!" Adam wined. "Ha!" Courtney waved her hand and sent Adam rolling. She walked into the guest room closing the door behind her with her Telekinesis. Adam got up from the ground and dusted his self off. "Don't expect anything for father's day next year." Adam walked into the guest room. "What just happened? I'm still new at this." He said confused. "They're from the future." I informed him. He smiled. "She's so beautiful." He said referring to Courtney. I smiled. "And what about Adam?" I asked. He closed one eye. "He seems... unique." He said causing me to laugh. He pulled me close to him. "Do you think we'll ever be ready for their teenage years?" He asked. I let out a sigh. "Of course not." I said with a smile. He kissed me.