CHAPTER 38: BREAK UPS

(Photo- PJ)
Domonique Swatson/age-15/ status- human/ portrayed by Olivia Holt

Priceable Hudson/ portrayed by Dean O'Gorman

HJ P. O. V
Mom had an accident at school yesterday. She'll be fine but she's talking a little time off. I was walking through the hall alone. I still couldn't believe Tracy left. I understand she's trying to find more of her kind but it just isn't fair. If only I never told her about witchcraft. "Hey." Lily joined my side. "Hi." I replied with a smile. "So I was meaning to ask you if I could join the robotics team." She said. "I'm sorry but we're full." I just remembered that Tracy isn't coming back. "Actually there's one more spot open. Room 221 after school?" She nodded her head with a smile as we continued to walk to class.
=========================================================================
AVALON P. O. V
I sat in history class. Coach Webster walked in the room with a man. "Excuse me Mr. Bradshaw. Class this is Mr. Hudson. The school's temporary principle while Mrs. Matthews is away." He said. I quickly raised her hand. "Yes?" Mr. Hudson pointed to me. "What are you doing here dad?" I said causing everyone to gasp. "We will talk about this later." He simply replied. I narrowed my eyes.
========================================================================
MELINDA P. O. V
"Ugh!" I heard PJ shout from the other side of the gym. I walked towards her. "You okay?" I asked. She held her phone in her hand. "No. Austin just broke up with me!" She shouted. "What! Why?" I asked. "He said I'm too demanding. I mean, can you believe him?" She rolled her eyes. "You kinda are." I whispered. "What?" She asked. "Nothing. Are you okay?" I placed a hand on her shoulder. "I'm fine." She started to smile. "I want revenge." She said. I was now smiling as well. "That's my girl. What do you have in mind? Spells, potions?" I asked. "Your going to go out with him." She said. I pushed my eyebrows together. "What?"

"You and Wes are defiantly over right?" She asked. "Well.."
=========================================================================
2 days ago
Today was the day. I was finally going to talk Wes. I sensed him and followed his orb trail to a giant white house. Inside was massive. Fancy statues were all around and a fire place was lit with a flatscreen right above it. A beautiful spinning chandelier was on the ceiling and a giant staircase lead upstairs. Wes was sitting on a white couch blowing up balloons. He didn't even see me orb in. "Hey Wes." I said causing him to jump. "Melinda? What are you doing here?" He asked awkwardly. "I came to talk about us." I walked over to the couch and sat down. I didn't know who's house we were in and didn't care for that matter. " I couldn't agree more." He replied.

I was going to tell him the reason why I freeze him every time I see his orbs. I just didn't want him to see me like how I was before. I took avenging his death to a whole new level. "I think we should break up." He said slowly. I pushed my eyebrows together. "Why?" I asked. "Well you had me waiting for a while.. And I meant someone else." He said. I stood up from the couch. "Who?" I angrily asked. "Her names Amber." He smiled as I crossed my arms. "She's my latest charge and it's her birthday today. That's who's house we're in. But anyways, can we still be friends?" He asked.

I started to laugh. I placed my eyes on one of the balloons. I flicked one of my hands and the balloon popped. I flicked my hand again and another one popped. "Melinda stop!" Wes demanded. I turned towards him and flicked my hands. He exploded into a million orbs and came back. I flicked my hands towards his foot and tripped him with an explosion.

I flicked my hands and held it in front of me. The carpet under him started to melt. He screamed as the hot lava touched his skin. "Baby I'm home." A girl walked in. She must be Amber. She wore a white dress that stopped at her knees with white heels and her blonde hair hung freely at her shoulders. She held multiple shopping bags which she dropped once she saw Wes on the floor and the burnt carpet. "What the hell? Who are you?" She asked.

I walked closer to her. "For you to steal another witches girlfriend makes you un American. Therefore, I hope you have a horrible birthday and get attacked by demons." I turned towards Wes and blew him up one last time. He exploded into a million orbs and came back. I orbed out.
========================================================================
"Yeah I would say it's over." I let out a sigh. "Good. You'll get him to fall for you and then you break his heart." She said with a smile. I rolled my eyes. "Fine."
============================================================================
3rd Person View
Principle Hudson walked into his office. He closed the door behind him as he saw coach Webster waiting for him. "Are you sure this is the place? I've been working here for 11 years and I never found it." He said. "Trust me it's here." Principle Hudson replied. "Finding these wands are going to be very hard. Getting my daughter off our trail is going to be harder. She's a werewolf and a smart one at that." He added.
=========================================================================
AVALON P. O. V
I was sitting in class when everyone in the room froze. I pushed my eyebrows together. "Melinda?" I looked around the room. Orbs started forming in front of me. "It's me." Diana said. "Oh hey." I smiled. "The Leprechaun Cross blood was the one who started the war against their kind and the witches. We didn't know who he was but now that he's dead there's really no reason for us to stay in this time. We are actually leaving tomorrow but I just wanted to say goodbye to you now." She said. I nodded my head. I stood up and pulled her in for a tight hug. Once I let go she sighed. "I have to tell you something. There are stronger forces than the masked stranger that you guys need to be worried about." I pushed my eyebrows together. "I can't say too much but just be careful. Also, your going to meet a guy in the future. His name is Eric Green. Whatever you do don't give him the bite. Do you understand?" She asked. I nodded my head as she hugged me again before orbing out.