CHAPTER 15: CROSS BLOOD

CHRIS P. O. V

"You want to join my pack?" Dad asked Avalon. We were in the living room. "Yeah." She simply replied. "But you attacked me." Dad raised an eyebrow. "Because you were in your wolf form. I thought you were a threat. If I join your pack you will get more powerful. Plus I can teach you how to control your abilities. Then we can give the bite to worthy people and repopulate the werewolf community." Avalon said. "Fine. But only if you can help me learn control." Avalon nodded her head and dad walked into the kitchen. "Yes." I pulled Avalon close and kissed her. "Now we need time find people who can handle the bite." She said. We both smiled.
=================================================================================================
TRACY P. O. V

I sat in bed texting on my phone when someone knocked on the door. "Come in!" I shouted. My dad opened the door and made his way next to me. He sat down on my bed with a smile. "You wanted to talk?" He asked. I hesitated as I took a deep breath. "Is this about a boy?" He asked in a protective tone. "No dad I.. wait there is a boy and he's really cute." I smiled. "But that's not what I needed to talk to you about. You said my mother's name was Hanna and that she's was short. I need to know more about my mother." I said softly. He looked at the ground. "You know." He said still looking at the ground. "Yeah." I replied. He finally looked up at me. "It's time you know about your mother." He gently grabbed my hand. "Her name wasn't Hanna. She actually didn't have a name. She was a Banshee." He said. My eyes slightly widened. I finally know what I am.

I have no idea what a Banshee is but I know HJ would know. "Before you were born, I worked at a place where other scientists and I tried to create the next generation of humans. We called ourselves Evos. We would capture magical beings and experiment with them. Your mother was the hardest to catch." He explained. I took my hand out of his. "You experimented with beings in the magical community?" I gave him a look of disgust. "Honey let me explain. I realized that it wasn't right. When I tried to get out of it, the other scientists trapped me in a room and took my blood. They injected it inside of your mother. Nine months later when you were born I managed to escape my holding cell by climbing through the vent when the other scientists went home.

When I was about to leave the building I saw you in you in her arms. She was sleeping when I took you. When I was about to leave she woke up and was about to scream. I clenched my eyes closed." I interrupted his story. "What was so bad about her screaming?" I asked. "Banshee's have sonic screaming. One scream and I could of died." He explained. "Then what happened?" I asked. "You let out a scream and she exploded." He responded. My eyes fully widened. My father once again picked up my hand and held it. "Tracy you have incredible power inside of you. Your a Cross Blood. Your mother's DNA mixed with mine made you an unstoppable power. A power no demon or witch can beat. Once you learn control, one scream can shatter someone's skull. There is something that makes you different from a regular Banshee. Once your powers advance, you will be able to place people under a trance with your voice. Turn other people into Banshee slaves." He explained. "Dad, why didn't you tell me all this before? why keep all this from me?" I sounded hurt. "I didn't want this life for you sweetie. The other Cross Blood's are after you. It's why we moved around a lot." I pushed my eyebrows together. "What? why are they coming for me?" I asked confused. "Once your all together, your an unstoppable force." He said.
=================================================================================================   
PARKER P. O . V

I was laying upside down on my bed staring motionless at the ceiling when dad came into my room. "Hey sweetie." He sat on my bed next to me. "Hey." I replied. "Your sister's are going to Chris's basketball game. Wanna go?" He asked with a smile. "Nah I'll just stay here." He could tell something was bothering me. "What's the matter honey?" He asked concerned. I let out a sigh. "It's the masked killer. We have no leads, there's no evidence, it's like.. magic." I said as everything clicked in my head. The masked stranger must have a supernatural helping him. It explains how Kat's orbs flew back at her when she tried to orb the crossbow out of his hands. "Parker, you heard what HJ said. The masked stranger is coming after us soon. Until then we live our lives." He said in a soothing voice. "And let the masked stranger kill innocent supernaturals?" I asked. He looked to the ground. "I didn't say that."

I turned myself over and sat up on the bed. "I'm tired of this guy. I'm ready to fight." I told him. He smiled and kissed my forehead. "Your just like your mother. I promise you we will fight and we will find out who's behind the mask. Just not now." I nodded my head as my dad walked out. Of course I wasn't going to listen to my father. I stood up and started pacing. Just when I sat back down I thought of the perfect idea. I'll beam to the masked stranger's liar in the abandoned building and use my Camouflage power to blend in with the walls and spy on him. I smiled before I beamed out.   ================================================================================================= 

Billie P. O. V

I was in the living room relaxing on the couch. The sisters said I need it. I just can't believe Christie's back. After all the times I cried and begged for her to come back, she's finally here. I took a deep breath as orbs started to fill the room. "Melinda?" I asked. She wore black everything and her hair was pulled into a ponytail. "Hey. Are my parents home?" She asked. "No they went to Chris's basketball game with Wyatt and Avalon." I said. "Good. I came to check on you and the baby." She walked over to the couch and sat next to me. "We're good. Mel this is ridiculous. You gotta come home." I told her in a concerned voice. "And I will. Once I find out who the masked stranger is." I sighed. "And what is this about you stealing Wyatt's powers?" I asked. "I didn't steal them." She rolled her eyes. "I'm simply borrowing them." "Is this about Wes?" I asked above a whisper. Her head shot up at me. "I better go." "Wait no Mel I didn't mean to-" Before I can finish she orbed out.