CHAPTER 87: THE LAST NUMBER

Synopsis: Avalon finally sees what the necklace can do, Team evil gives team Suroh the last number. They plan on going to the secret hallway. Paige gets suspicious of Nina

AVALON P. O. V
I was walking through the school halls. Since the necklace wasn't hexed anymore I decided to give it another try. With all the people walking in the halls, one girl had accidentally got bumped onto the floor dropping all her papers.

Just when I was about to help another girl got on one knee and began helping the girl pick up her papers.

"Are you okay?" The blonde haired girl asked.

Suddenly, my necklace began to make a noise. I looked down at it with my eyebrows pushed together. Once I looked up the blonde haired girl had a blue glow around her.

My eyes widened as I pulled a brown haired boy by the arm. "Do you see that?" I asked pointing to the blonde haired girl.

He shook his head no and walked away.

"Thank you." The girl who dropped her papers said before she walked away.

I took a small breath as I made my way over to the blonde haired girl.
"Hey." I said.

"Hi." She responded as she placed a strain of hair behind her ear.

"I saw what you did there. I'm Avalon." I held out my hand.

The blue glow around her must be the necklace telling me that this girl was worthy of the bite.

"I'm Lily." She shook my hand.
========================================================================================
PRINCIPAL HUDSON P. O. V
Harriet and Webster walked into my office and sat in the two chairs that the parents usually sit in.

"You were right." I informed them. "Melinda Halliwell tried to use one of her powers on me. Good thing you had those amulets."

"I knew they were witches. It had to be them in the secret hallway. Let's go bust them." Webster stood up from his seat.

"Wait." Harriet said as she grabbed his arm. "Let's not bust them just yet. We'll let them do the work for us."

"Wait. They came to me. They wanted something in here." I said as I looked around my office. "Of course." I reached under the desk and pulled out a chest. "Eric help me bring it up." I said.

Webster walked over and helped place the chest on top of the desk.

"Why would they want that?" Harriet asked.

"It's not mine. Principal Matthews said it wasn't hers or Principal Potts." I explained.

I flipped it over to see a large number made out of white tape. It was a five.
=======================================================================================
LILIAN P. O. V
Avalon and I were at a table in Melinda's aunt restaurant. It was weird that she invited me out to for our lunch period since I barley know her.

"So how do you feel about the supernatural?" She took a bite of her burger.

"The supernatural?" I asked.

She nodded her head. "You know. Witches, Fairies, Werewolves.."

"Uh.. I guess it makes good book and television shows."