CHAPTER 52: SUNDAY MORNINGS

(Photo- PJ)

Update
Regina Powell/ portrayed by Jayma Mays/ status- mortal, 9th and 10th grade teacher, huge Life's a Witch fan

Harriet Turner/ portrayed by Julia Ormond/ status- mortal , 11th and 12th grade teacher

Eric Webster/ portrayed by Matthew Lawrence/ status- mortal, Pathways gym teacher, Team Evil (by Parker and the twins)

Mick Lawrence/ age- 16/ portrayed by Nathan Kress/ status- mortal, High school sophomore, Lacrosse team member

Dr. Davis/ portrayed by Julie Benz/ status- Evo Scientists, mortal

Dr. Grant/ portrayed by Liam Hemsworth/ status- Evo scientists, mortal

Dr. Colemon/ portrayed by Andy Samber/ status- Evo scientists, mortal

PJ P. O. V
Parker, mom, dad, and I were sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast. "Patience honey come eat before your food gets cold!" Dad shouted. "Coming!" She responded. A few moments later she walked into the. kitchen. "Good morning everyone." She said happily. She sat in the chair between Parker and I. "Are you excited for the game tonight?" Dad asked. "What game?" She asked. We all pushed our eyebrows together.

"The game tonight. Pathways high vs Renaissance high. The game your cheering at." Mom said slowly with a smile. Patience nodded her head. "Oh yeah I'm totally excited." She said with a smile. "Patience you okay?" Parker asked. "Yeah i'm fine.." Patience simply said. "Oh Patience honey I have a babysitting job for you. My producers niece. This Thursday after school." Mom told her.

"Got it." Patience responded. "Oh Patience are we still on for Saturday?" I asked. A look of confusion appeared on her face. "We're going to magic school to help HJ with a few classes." I said. She smiled. "Oh yeah. I'll be there." She stood up. "I gotta go guys. I'm going over to Alex's place." She walked out the front door.

Mom sipped her coffee. "I didn't know you guys we're helping HJ with classes." She said. "That's because we're not. That's not Patience."
======================================================================================
MELINDA P. O. V
Billie and I sat at the kitchen table while dad leaned against the counter. Mom stood at the stove making breakfast. "I love peaceful Sunday mornings." Billie said with a smile as she flipped through a newspaper. Suddenly, the sound of someone being thrown into the wall was heard. A couple seconds later heavy footsteps were coming down the stairs. Wyatt and Chris walked into the kitchen. "Mom Chris threw me into the wall!" Wyatt angrily said.

"Only because he spilled water on the history assignment I spent all night working on!" Chris angrily replied. "Well who's the dumbass for not saving it on a computer?" Wyatt asked. "Wyatt Matthew Halliwell you apologize to your brother right now!" Mom demanded. "What? no!" Wyatt folded his arms. "Wyatt as long as you live under this roof your going to listen to your mother and I. Now apologize!" Dad demanded. "Fine." Wyatt replied. "I'm moving out." He orbed out.

"About time! After seventeen years I finally get my own room. hasta la vista buddy!" Chris shouted. He orbed out. "So much for peaceful." I said.
=========================================================================================
HJ P. O. V
Kat, dad, mom, and I were sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast. "YOU!" Tamora said as she approached the table glaring at Kat. "This is about to get good real fast." I said with a smile. "Me what?" Kat asked confused. Tamora reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone. "The interview you gave to that TV show Gossip Review." Tamora said. She turned her phone towards us and pressed play.
=====================================================================================
KAT'S INTERVIEW
Kat sat on a long white couch while a woman sat in a white chair next to her. "Life's a Witch literary blew up out of nowhere. Where did you get the idea?" The woman asked. "It just came to me I guess. It centers around the three Harper sisters. They find a family book and figure out that they're descendants from a long line of witches. With all the magic, loss, and demon fighting, they realize that it's their bond as sisters that keeps them alive." Kat explained with a smile. "Fascinating. We were told that you have a sister. A little perky twin named Tamora. How did she help you with the show?" The woman asked.

"She didn't. Every time I tried to read her my book she would walk out the room." Kat responded. "Ouch." The woman said. "It's okay. I wouldn't call my sister the creative type. She doesn't even come up with her own cheers." Kat said causing the woman the woman to laugh.
=======================================================================================
HJ P. O. V
"How could you say that!?" Tamora shouted. Kat took a bite of her bacon. "What? it's true." She simply responded. "Kat!" Mom said angrily. "You know what? I'm tired of living in your shadow and always getting treated like garbage. I'm the one who came up with the plan to rescue you from the masked stranger. I'm the one who glamoured into HJ for your STUPID family interview and got grounded for it. You never even said thank you!" Tamora angrily said. She orbed out.
=========================================================================================
AUSTIN P. O. V
I was laying down on my bed when Justin came in. "Dude I just heard Melinda tell Billie that Wes wrote her a love poem." He told me. I quickly stood up. "Oh no. I gotta step my game up." I thought for a moment. "I know! I'll give her 20 bucks." I began reaching in my pocket as I walked towards the door. Justin pulled me back by the shirt. "Girls don't want money. They want romance." He said. I thought for a moment. "30 bucks?" I asked. Justin sighed. "I tried." He walked out the room.
=========================================================================================
ALEX P. O. V
Nicholas beamed into my apartment. "Finally your here. Did my family suspect anything?" I asked him. He sat down on the bed. "Of course they didn't. Now tell me more about this operation C of yours." He responded. I smiled. "Gladly." I said. Just when I was about to talk, beams started to fill the room. My mother and sisters were now standing in front of me. "Alex that's not Patience." Parker said.