CHAPTER 94: WHO'S BEHIND THE MASK? PART 2

Synopis: The next generation and others try to figure out who's behind the mask. 

CHRIS P. O. V

My cousins, brother, Avalon, Violet, Oliver, and I were in the living room waiting for Mel and the twins. They orbed in. Kat let go of Tamora's hand.

"Finally. What took you three so long?" Patience asked.

"Uh, homework.." Melinda said causing Parker to roll her eyes.

"Anyways, what you all didn't know is that I was doing two investigations of my own. One on Dominique and one on HJ. That's right. I have proof that HJ is indeed the masked stranger." Patience explained.

"Oh I would love to hear this." HJ crossed his arms.

A knock on the door caused everyone to shoot their heads towards it.

"I'll get it." I said.

I made my way to the front door to see a familiar face. I narrowed my eyes. "You." I said coldly.

"Me." Former principal  Potts said with a giant smile on her face.

"What are you doing here?"

"Did you really think I was going to miss the chance to find out who's behind the mask? Now move aside and let me in." She responded.

I sighed as I stepped to the side so she can come into the manor. I closed the door and we walked into the living room.

"Potts?" My cousins, brother, sister, and Avalon said in unison.

"Hello douche bags." She said. She looked at Parker who was sitting on the couch next to Wyatt.

"Patience be a good little witch and let me sit down." She said.

Parker rolled her eyes. "I'm Parker!" She said as she stood up from the couch.

Potts sat down.

"What are you doing here?" Tamora asked.

"Oh you see in books like these the most hated character always comes back at the end of the book to view the unmasking."

"Do I know you?" Oliver asked her with his eyebrows pushed together.

"You probably notice me from all the playboy magazines I did." She responded as she placed a leg on top of the other.

"Okay eww. But before I was rudely interrupted, I was just about to expose HJ as the masked stranger. Now You all remember HJ's relationship with Tracy correct? When she first found out she was a Banshee aunt Paige wouldn't let him see her anymore. Tamora told me that she asked HJ what he was going to do about it and he said nothing."

"So?" HJ asked.

"Then when a lacrosse game was going on aunt Paige suddenly got attacked at school. The masked stranger could of killed her but didn't. Instead he waited for Tracy to save the day causing aunt Paige to love her." Patience said causing everyone to look at HJ.

"Okay I know that sounds kinda suspicious.." HJ told everyone.

"Yeah HJ it does." PJ said.