CHAPTER 53: FULL POWER

ALEX P. O. V
I had to think quick on my feet. "What do you mean this isn't Patience?" I pushed my eyebrows together. "She's being possessed." PJ said. Or she's under a spell." Parker added. "Or that's a shape shifter." Mom said. Nicholas stood up from the bed and reached into Patience's boot. He pulled out her wand. "Stay back!" He said pointing the wand at all of us. Thank devil he didn't blow my cover. I didn't wanna have to kill him. He circled Patience's wand around and whirled out. "Oh." PJ began to say. "My." Parker added. "Witch." Mom said. We all stared at her in confusion.
"What? Patience can say oh my Cupid but I can't say oh my Witch?" Mom asked. "Tamora says oh my Whitelighter." Parker informed her. "Oh really? I like that." Mom said with a smile. "People can we stay on task please? Someone is possessing my baby sister." I said. Parker pushed her eyebrows together. "I thought I was your baby sister. " She crossed her arms. "No your my little baby sister." I said with a smile.

"Okay guys let's think. Why would someone want to posses or impersonate Patience?" Mom asked. "They could be possessing her to take her wand." PJ suggested. "Wait a minute." Parker said seriously. "She came over to Alex's apartment." She said. Oh no. I knew it. Parker figured me out. I'll just kill them. I'll kill all of them and say very powerful demon did it. Then I'll move to New York. "She was probably after your twice cursed power." She said. I started to calm down.

"What if it was the Cross bloods?" I asked. PJ pushed her eyebrows together. "Violet and Oliver? That's crazy." She responded. "Not those two. Nicholas. He seemed pretty upset when we vanquished Logan. And if I remember correctly, he had the power of possession." I said. I kinda feel bad for double crossing Nicholas. It's my Witch side. Sometimes I can't control it. All the good in me.

"Well we have to get Violet and Oliver. They're the only ones who can track him down." PJ said.
=========================================================================================
PARKER P. O. V
We had just explained our situation to Violet and Oliver who were sitting on our living room couch. They were shocked. "I can't believe this." A tear rolled down Violet's face. "I'm sorry I can't kill another one of my kind. I just can't." She said with more tears rolling down her face. I used my empathy to feel her emotions. I felt all the hurt and betrayal she was feeling.
"We understand. Thanks anyways guys." Mom said. Oliver and Violet stood up.

Oliver grabbed Violet's hand and water teleported out. "Now what?" PJ asked. My eyes widened. "Wait a minute. Last year when Alex captured Patience the elders told us that your Cupid ring could track her down." I told PJ with a smile. She smiled. "Your right." She said. "Okay so let's get a move on." Mom said.

"Mom you had your fights. This one is ours." PJ told her. Mom slowly nodded her head. "Your right."
========================================================================================
PJ and I beamed in a cave somewhere in the underworld to see Nicholas (In Patience's body) staring at a wall. "Hey Nick." I said coldly. He quickly turned around. "So you figured me out." He said with a smile. "I guess we did." PJ said. "Maybe when I kill you both I'll use one of your flying broom sticks to clean up the mess." He said with a devilish smile. "Maybe when WE kill you.. we will.." PJ began to say but stopped. I looked at her in confusion.

"What? Patience was the one who came up with the comebacks." She said. We both jumped into our battle stances. Nicholas jumped into his battle stance. I beamed behind him but he quickly turned around and grabbed me by the neck. He threw me onto the floor. "Parker!" PJ ran towards Nicholas and kicked him into the wall. He quickly stood up and held out his hand causing her to fly into the wall with the use of wind.

He reached into Patience's boot and pulled out her wand. "Enough of this." He said.
========================================================================================
NICHOLAS P. O. V
I started to circle Patience's wand around. Suddenly, PJ and Parker froze. I pushed my eyebrows together as Alex flamed in. "Killing my sisters wasn't apart of our deal." He said. I shrugged my shoulders. "Deals are meant to be broken."I simply said. "It's real funny you say that because I'm the one who ratted you out." He walked over to the wall and ran his fingers against it. "This was your mothers cave wasn't it?" He asked with a smile. I started to ball my fist up. "I'll kill you." I said coldly.

"You see I was never fond with you Cross bloods. Your power is stronger than a Witch and a demon. But how about a hybrid?" He asked with a smile. "Bring it on Witch." I responded. "Oh I will." He simply said. "But first." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a potion vial. He threw it at my feet. "I can't have you blowing my cover now could I?" He said. He waved his hand and Parker who was frozen on the floor next to me disappeared in a red glow. She ended up next to PJ.

He flicked his hands and they unfroze. They both pushed their eyebrows together. "Alex? When did you get here?" PJ asked. "I wanted to make a dramatic entrance." He responded with a smile. "Finally a advantage. Ready to rumble?" Parker asked me. I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out. "Why isn't he talking? It's kinda creepy." PJ said. I held out my hands sending wind towards them. PJ quickly lifted her hands and deflected it.

I reached into Patience's boot and pulled out her wand. I flashed a devilish smile ."Quick Parker use your Empathy power to channel my deflection power. Alex used your power mimicry to absorb it." PJ told her siblings. Alex held out his hand and Parker closed her eyes. I circled my wand around and sent powerful forces of wind towards them. They all held their hands out and made a giant purple deflection shield. The wind tried to push through but the shield threw the wind back at me. I dropped the wand. I closed my eyes. Red smoke traveled into PJ. I was now in her body. "Surprise." I levitated into the air and kicked both Parker and Alex. They fell to the ground. Alex quickly got up and punched me into the wall with a powerful red energy wave.
========================================================================================
PARKER P. O. V
I was next to a unconscious Patience on the floor. I placed a hand on her shoulder and beamed her into her room. I beamed into the Halliwell basement and quickly made my way over to the chest. I opened it and grabbed the first sword I saw. I held it in the air and a spark of electricity came out of it. "Hell yeah." I smiled and beamed back to the underworld.

Alex pushed an energy wave towards Nicholas but he quickly levitated. "Is that all you got?" Nicholas asked. "I also got this." An astral Alex was standing behind Nicholas. Astral Alex started fighting with Nicholas. I beamed behind a closer rock hoping Nicholas won't see me. Nicholas closed his eyes and reflected all the memories in astral Alex's head. He instantly blew up. Alex stood up. "You know the perks of being a Witch? I can supercharge my astral projection to do this." He closed his eyes and three more astral Alex's astral projected in.

"Cloning." Alex said excitedly with a smile. "Crap." Nicholas mumbled. All the Alex's started walking towards him. Nicholas levitated into the air and did a side kick knocking all the Alex's down. "Don't you get it Alex? I'm possessing your sister. That means I have all her memories and all her power moves. You and I both know she's extremely powerful." Nicholas said. "Not more powerful than me!"

Alex waved his arm and sent Nicholas flying into the wall. He landed right next to me. He stood up and started walking towards him. I quickly got up and stabbed him in the back. His eyes flashed blue. Nicholas waved his arm and sent me flying into the wall.

Red smoke came out of PJ's mouth. She collapsed onto the floor. The red smoke floated into the air. Alex flicked his hand and the smoke froze. He conjured a jar and used his telekinesis to move the smoke into the jar. "PJ!" He quickly ran over to her and conjured a small knife. He cut his wrist and made PJ drink his blood. The hole in her back started to heal.

"Wha- What happened? Did we win?" She asked. I stood up and walked over to her. "Yes we did. Nicholas possessed your body. Before I stabbed him, his eyes flashed blue and he used telekinesis." I explained. "I think you came into your full power." Alex added. PJ looked at her hands with a smile.