CHAPTER 82: THE BATTLE FOR POWERS PART 3

Synopsis: Piper discovers a new ability, The next generation and others know what they need to do to defeat Giovanni

PRUE P. O. V
Piper sunk to her knees.

"Have fun with that." Giovanni flamed out.

"Oh my god Piper." I quickly ran over to her and pulled out the knife.

"Paige heal her!" Phoebe said.

Suddenly Piper's wound started to heal.

"What the hell?" Paige pushed her eyebrows together.
=======================================================================================
PATIENCE P. O. V
"Wow Avalon did that?" Tori asked Chris in shock.

He nodded his head. "That's why I broke up with her. She was acting like a bitch." He said.

"Maybe jealously just brought it out of her." I shrugged my shoulders.
"Ya know I always knew she had anger issues." HJ said causing Parker and I to chuckle.

"Okay everyone no Avalon bashing. Let's just stay focused on vanquishing this demon." Tori said.

"You know I don't get why you witches think you can beat me." Giovanni flamed right in front of us causing everyone to jump back.

"I'm not just a witch ya know. I'm a wizard." I reached into my boot and pulled out my wand.

"Oh I know Patience." Giovanni said causing me to push my eyebrows together. "You think your little spells are all that the wand is used for. You haven't even discovered it's true potential."

"She hasn't but I have." Tori reached into her jacket pocket and pulled out her wand. "Patience me and you. Everyone else stand back." Tori ordered.

Chris, HJ, and Parker immediately took big steps backwards.

"This should be fun." Giovanni stood with his hands in his pockets.

I began circling her wand as a white glow formed at the tip. "Windigo spindigo!"

I sent a tornado flying towards Giovanni. He held out his hand and closed it making the tornado disappear.

"Try again."
=======================================================================================
AVALON P. O. V
Wyatt used his right hand to bang the coffin.

"Why can't you just orb us out of here?" I asked.

"Don't you think I tried that? Giovanni must be blocking my orbing. He's like Alexander 2.0." He said.

I chuckled. "So how's it going with Tori?"

"You care?" He cocked an eyebrow.

"Just trying to pass time.."

"Well I know she's your best friend and all, but she's too serious. Doesn't know how to take a joke sometimes. I rather date someone like you. Funny, playful, strong so she can give me a challenge." He said causing me to smile.

"Hey listen. Just in case we don't get out of here I want you to know that you shouldn't get worked up over Chris. You can find someone way better. Trust me he didn't stop wetting the bed till he was fourteen."

I chuckled. As I'm trapped in this coffin with Wyatt my feelings for him keep growing. =======================================================================
PJ P. O. V
"Oh my god that was so exciting. I never been in anything that dangerous before. Let's go kill that son bitch!" Rachel said excitedly.