CHAPTER 86: THE DISCOVERY

Synopsis: Tori and Avalon get into an argument, Prue and Paige get attacked by the masked strangers. Melinda causes Morgan to end their friendship, Patience and PJ find the Latin book of spells. Team Suroh makes a discovery. 

TORI P. O. V

I had picked Avalon up from the bus station. Rachel's coven managed to get the necklace off of her. We were in my car driving back to the manor.

"He had no reason to break up with me. Like me setting Violet on fire was my fault." She rolled her eyes.

"It's not like he knew." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Are you seriously taking his side!?" She asked confused.

"Avalon I'm not taking his side." I stopped at a red light. "I was just saying- No fucking way." I stopped in the middle of my sentence as I saw a familiar face. In the car straight ahead was the push pining granny.

I quickly got out my car and charged at her as she did the same. I threw a punch at her but she blocked it and and kneed me in the stomach causing me to bend over. She then hit me in the back with her heavy purse causing me to fall. On the ground I lifted up her leg and made her fall. I jumped on top her and slapped her in the face repeatedly.

She used her feet to kick me off of her. Once she was up she grabbed me by the hair and threw me into her car window causing it to break. Now with my face all bloody, I began to get bad.

I pulled out my wand and circled it around sending a giant rock flying towards her. The rock hit her forcefully in the face causing her to fall. I circled my wand again making the rock grow hands.

The rock picked her up by the hair and threw her high into the sky.

"I'll find you!" She screamed.

I walked back to my car with my clothes all ripped. I placed on my seat belt. "I was just saying he didn't know the necklace was hexed on you so you can't hold that against him." I explained.

"Wow so you are taking his side. Some kind of friend you are." She began to unbuckle her seat belt.

"Ava what are you doing?" I asked.

"I'll walk." She opened the car door and slammed it as she walked off.
========================================================================================
PRUE P. O. V
Paige and I walked through the alley carrying many shopping bags.

"It's such a beautiful day. I'm glad we got to have some sister time. I'm even thinking about going back to Pathways." She said.

I smiled. Suddenly both masked strangers came from behind the dumpster. One held a knife while the other held a dark lighter cross bow.

The masked stranger shot the dark lighter arrow at Paige. "Arrow!" Paige orbed it back at him but the other masked stranger blocked it with his knife.

I charged into both of them making the knifed masked stranger to swing at me. I ducked causing the knifed masked stranger to cut the other in the arm.

I then kicked the bow masked stranger in the stomach. Paige charged into the other and grabbed his arm. She flipped him over. They both ran off.

"I change my mind." Paige said.
========================================================================================
MELINDA P. O. V
Kat, Morgan, and I were in the attic. After what my parents told me I kept a close eye on her.