CHAPTER 64: TEAM EVIL

Synopsis: Phoebe sees Parker with the Book of Horus, she tells her sisters and they tell her to steal it from her. Piper tells her sisters about her new found power. Team evil gains another member and they find the secret hallway.

PARKER P. O. V

I had just walked out of my room viewing the Book of Horus in my hands. I bumped into someone causing me to drop it on the floor. I looked up to see mom. "Wow your eyes were glued to that book. That's a first." She smiled and got on one knee to pick up the book. Once she did a serious look appeared on her face. "Parker, where did you get this?" She asked. "Uh I got it from school for a assignment.. Can I have it back?" I asked. Her serious face turned into a smile. "Of course you can.. Here." She handed me the book and walked into her room.

==================================================================================================

"She was acting totally weird." I said to Mel and the twins. We all sat at a table in study hall. "You were probably just paranoid." Melinda responded. I sighed. "Your probably right. Now lets talk secret hallway." I said. "I still can't believe there's another tunnel down there." Melinda said shocked. "Believe it. We saw it." Kat said. "Yup. And we have a problem. We have no powers. How the hell are we going to get into the school?" I asked.

=====================================================================================================

PHOEBE P. O. V

My sisters and I were in the living room. "What do you mean Parker has the Book of Horus?" Prue asked. "I mean she dropped it and when I asked her about it she said it was for a school assignment." I explained. "So she lied to you.. You don't think that Parker's" Paige began to say. "No Paige I don't think my daughter is the one after the pieces." I replied. "What do you think Piper?" Paige asked. We all looked at Piper to see her sitting silently on the couch. "I'm sorry what?" She asked. "You okay?" Prue asked concerned making her way over to the couch. She sat down. Piper sighed as she stood up from the couch. "I'm fast." She simply said. Prue and I started laughing. "Piper in high school you threw up on the track field after running one lap." Prue said through the laughter.

"I'm serious. I'll prove it. Paige you know that little hula dancer statue you have on your nightstand in your room?" She asked. Paige slowly nodded her head. "Yeah.." Piper disappeared in a blur and re appeared holding the hula statue. "Here you go."She tossed it to Paige. "Oh my god." Was all I can say. "But how did you- When did you even- how was.." Prue couldn't even finish any of her sentences because of how shocked she was. "I think the serum did it to me. I have super speed." Piper said. "Well we can't tell the kids. It won't be fair to them that you have a power and they don't." I said. She nodded her head. "Okay so what about the Parker situation?" Prue asked. "There's only one thing to do. Phoebe you have to steal the book." Paige said.

===========================================================================================================
HJ P. O. V
I sat in Ms. Turner's algebra class. I made sure she wasn't looking before I ripped a piece of paper from my notebook and wrote 'Lily, date Saturday night? ~HJ' To hand to Lily. Chris told me that she thinks i'm cute so i'm going to man up and ask her out. I already lost Tracy, my powers, and my job at magic school. What else do I have to loose. Ms. Turner's back was turned so I decided to throw the note to Lily who was sitting in the front row. The note landed on Ms. Turner desk. My eyes widened as she turned around and placed her eyes on the crumbled up ball of paper.

"Lily," She began to read the note out loud. "Date Saturday night? HJ." She read causing everyone to laugh. "There will be absolutely no note passing in my classroom. Detention after school." She said. "But-" I began to say. "Make that tomorrow too." She said. "I was just-" I tried to say. "Make that Wednesday too. Care for Thursday?" She asked. I shook my head. She walked back up to the front of the classroom causing Lily to turn around. "Yes." She mouthed. She turned back around and I smiled.
=========================================================================================
KAT P. O. V
I was leaning against my locker texting on my phone when Tyler approached me. "Hey." He said without no smile. "Uh, hi." I replied. Awkward silence filled the air before he spoke. "Look Kat I really like you but every time I try to ask you on a date you run off somewhere." He said. I smiled to the fact that he likes me. "That's not true. Ask me on a date right now." I said causing him to smile. "Okay. Will you-"

"Kat!" Parker called. I turned around to see my sister, Parker, and Melinda waiting for me in front of study hall. I quickly turned back around. "I'm sorry I gotta go." I quickly ran over to them. All four of us walked into study hall and sat down. "So guys, how are we getting into school?" Parker asked. "Already got it covered. I asked Morgan if she can teleport us into the basement tonight." I explained. "And she said yes without asking any questions?" Melinda asked. I nodded my head. "Good job Kat. We'll go tonight." Parker said.
=========================================================================================
3RD PERSON VIEW
Principal Hudson and Coach Webster were in the school basement. "Gregory we tried everything. We might as well give up." Coach said. Suddenly footsteps coming down the basement stairs were being heard. They immediately turned their heads to see Ms. Turner. "Harriet what are you doing down here?" Principle Hudson asked. "My job. I knew you two couldn't possibly find the hidden door." She said causing their eyes to widen. "That's right I know. I want these pieces just as bad as you do." She walked over to the wall and began to feel it. "Don't you think we tried that?" Coach asked.

Ms. Turner got on one knee and smiled. "Did you try this?" She pressed a button and the wall opened. She stood back up. "Yes Horus's tomb." Principal Hudson said amazed in a dark way. Principal Hudson and coach were about to walk in when Ms. Turner stopped them. "Not now. Too risky. We'll go tonight."