CHAPTER 69: ONE LAST RESCUE MISSION

Synopsis: Avalon's life is in PJ and Tori's hands when PJ knocks out the Evo's who are the only ones who Know how to save Avalon

TORI P. O. V
PJ got on her knees and closed her eyes. She placed the push pin onto the map. "Found her. It's the place where we got aunt Piper from when she was captured by the Evos." She said. I stood up from the attic couch. "The Evos have her? Well what are we waiting for let's go." I responded. She nodded her head and stood up. We made our way downstairs.
=========================================================================================
PJ and I walked down the abandoned factory hallway. "Now will be a good time to use your wand to track Avalon." PJ said. We began you hear footsteps. PJ quickly grabbed my hand and turned invisible. It was the three Evo scientists. "Avalon Hudson is ready. You better hurry before it's too late." Dr. Davis said.

"It's already too late." I said as PJ and I turned visible. "Well look at this." Dr. Davis said as she slowly reached into her lab coat. She put on a black glove with three white buttons on the bottom. I quickly pulled out my wand. "I'll be taking that." Dr. Davis held out her and sending out a telekinic wave. My wand flew over to her hand. "Tori you still have Geokinesis. Use it!" PJ quickly said. "I don't know how. With the wand all I gotta do is say spells." I admitted. PJ chuckled.

"That's kinda pathetic." She said. The Evo scientists chuckled. I rolled my eyes. "Well you have powers. Do something." I responded. "Your right. You go find Avalon. I'll get your wand back and handle them. I bet you guys never dealt with a Latin witch." PJ said to the Evo's with a smile. PJ started to wave her finger around as a pink light formed at the tip of it. "Three on one now that's not fair, send one of them into the air." PJ pointed at one of the male scientists sending them flying into the ceiling. He hit the ground with force.

PJ smiled. "This advanced spell casting is going to be fun. Go!" She said. I quickly turned around and ran down the long hallway in search for Avalon. There has to be at least sixty rooms on all three floors. It was going to be harder to find her without my wand. Suddenly I heard a loud crash. I quickly ran back over to PJ to see that all three Evo scientists were knocked out on the floor. I pushed my eyebrows together as I turned my head towards her.

"My ex boyfriend goes out with my cousin.." She said. "Remind me to never get on your bad side." I walked over to Dr. Davis and picked up my wand. "Locus Avalon." My wand began to glow. "Now we're cooking." I said with a smile. We began to follow the glow. "So are you and Wyatt like serious?" She asked. "I guess so. Why?" She shrugged her shoulders.

"Just asking.." She awkwardly replied as we turned the corner to see a titanium door. "Crap. How are we going to get it?" I asked. "I took Dr. Davis key card." PJ pulled out a white card and tossed it to me. I placed the card on the touch pad and the door opened. Avalon was strapped down to a chair. She looked like she was sleeping. "Avalon!" I said as PJ and I quickly ran towards her.

She opened her eyes. "Tori.. PJ.. Where are the Evos?" She asked not sounding too good. "I don't mean to brag but I used my Latin powers and knocked them all out." PJ smiled. "What? No! There the only ones who know how to fix my powers. If they don't do it right now, i'm going to die." She said through the pain causing my eyes to widen as well as PJ's. "If they don't do what?" PJ seriously asked. Avalon slowly lifted her hand and pointed to a table behind me. On it was two needles. One filled with purple liquid and another filled with blue liquid. "One will save me and the other will make me work for the Evos." She said. "Well which one will save you?" I quickly asked.

"I don't know. You pick one. I- I trust you." She said slowly before closing her eyes. I quickly began shaking her. "Avalon! Avalon!" I cried. I turned around and viewed the two needles on the table. "Tori hurry pick one!" PJ said as she checked for Avalon's pulse. "I don't know which one to pick!" I nervously said. I looked at the purple serum then at the blue one. I sighed as I picked up the needle with the purple serum in it. "Please god. She's my best friend." I said to myself. I injected the serum into Avalon's arm.

She quickly sat up straight and howled as her icy blue eyes began to glow. Once they stopped she turned towards me. She pulled me in for a hug. She then pulled PJ in. "Thank you guys so much." She said. "I'm just glad your okay." I said with a giant smile on my face. "Me too. Now can we get out of here? This place gives me the creeps." PJ looked around the room. I began to get the straps off of Avalon.
==========================================================================================
3RD PERSON VIEW
Dr. Colemon threw a wooden chair across the room. "Another patient gone!" He angrily said. "Well we'll just have to get another paranormal. Perhaps one of the wand wielders. Or the sassy little Latin witch." Dr. Davis said. "There very powerful. It's too risky. We'll have to get a human." Dr. Grant simply said as he walked over to the other side of the room and picked up the wooden chair Dr. Colemon had thrown. "You know the serum doesn't work on humans." Dr. Davis informed him.

"What if I told you I found a way. All we need is one of our cross bloods." He explained. "Which one?" Dr. Colemon asked. "The Tates." Dr. Grant replied. They all let out dark chuckles.