CHAPTER 85: CHEATING BACK WITH MAGIC

Synopsis: Team Suroh knows where the last number lies, Wyatt gets annoyed by Alex. Parker and Melinda wonder why their powers won't work on principal Hudson, PJ and Patience have a plan to defeat Alex. Austin cheats back in the election, HJ gets to know Lily. Parker reveals what she saw in the masked stranger's hideout

PARKER P. O. V
Team Suroh and I were sitting at a table in study hall.

"Okay guys so we found four numbers. 26 and 23. All we need is one one more. Mel did you find out yet?" I asked.

She slowly nodded her head as she sighed." Lastly find the place where the evil one rest, search real deep, under the chest. The final number is in Mr. Hudson's office." She said.

"Your right. When mom was principal I used to go to her office and see a big blue chest in there under her desk." Tamora explained.

"How are we even going to get the number without getting caught by team evil?" Kat asked.

"Well I say you and Tamora guard Principal Hudson's door while Mel freezes Mr. Hudson so we can get that last number. Got it?" I asked.
========================================================================================
WYATT P. O. V
I sat at the bar in P3 texting Avalon on my phone.

Me: Avalon when are you coming back? We need to talk about things..

Avalon: I'm not sure. Just tell me over text

Me: I wanna be face to face. Just let me know when your back in San Francisco

"Who ya texting?" Alex said causing me to jump.

"No one.. What are you doing here?" I asked suspiciously.

"Uh.. I work here." He simply said as he sat down next to me.

"Right, right." I slowly said.

At this point, i'm using all my self control to not kill Alex. He played the whole family. It's only a matter of time before I snap.
==========================================================================================
PARKER P. O. V
Team Suroh and I stood outside Principal Hudson's door. I slowly nodded my head once to the twins as Melinda knocked on the door.

"Enter!" He shouted.

Melinda opened the door as we entered.

"What can I do for you two?" He asked.

"This." Melinda flicked her hands expecting him to freeze but he didn't. She pushed her eyebrows together as she flicked her hands again. Still nothing happened.

"Well out with it." Principal Hudson said impatiently.

Melinda and I looked at each other.
========================================================================================
PATIENCE P. O. V
PJ and I sat at a table in study hall.

"Okay so I think I know how we can defeat Alex." She said.

"How?" I sat up straight in my chair.

"Well I keep having these visions.. About a book. A book of Latin spells. Somewhere in the outskirts of Vermont." She said.

"And you think one of those spells could defeat Alex?" I asked.

She let out a sigh. "It's worth a try."

"Then it's settled. We're going to Vermont." I said.