CHAPTER 27: BANSHEE-NAPPED

(Photo- Tracy)

MELINDA P. O. V

I just woke up and got off the couch. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I quickly turned my head to see Wyatt's daughter. For a second there I thought it was Wes. "Hey aunty! Look if you want your room back I'll be more than happy to sleep on the couch." She offered. "Oh no it's totally finee." I started dragging the word fine once I realized that I didn't know her name. "Diana." She said with a smile. "Right." I smiled back. Adam orbed in. "Adam?" I excitedly said. "Melinda!" He gave me a hug. "I would love to stay and catch up but I need Diana." He said as he pulled her aside.

"For what?" She asked confused. "For the THING that's happening tonight." He said causing Diana's eyes to widen. "You mean the lunar eclipse?" I asked. They immediately shot their heads towards me. "We gotta go." Adam said. Him and Diana orbed out. I pushed my eyebrows together as I walked into the kitchen. Wyatt was cooking up a storm. On the counter was many foods. "Wow your really serious about this party." I said as I viewed the food. He walked from the stove and over to me. "Yup. This is Cajun seafood pasta, crab stuffed lobster tail, and gnocchi with a sage butter sauce." He explained. He walked back over to the stove.

"So when are you going to set up the decorations?" I asked. He turned his head towards me. "Crap. I've been cooking all night and forgot to put up the decorations." He said. "Wasn't Avalon suppose to help you?" I asked. "I texted her like 43 times. She didn't reply. But it's okay because I'm going to let Tori know that she did absolutely nothing." He said. "Need any help?" I asked. "Nah I got it." I shrugged my shoulders and left the kitchen. ========================================================================================
TRACY P. O. V

I was walking through the shortcut in the ally on my way to the manor. I felt a tingly feeling running through my veins. I grabbed my wrist as I viewed my surroundings. I shook off the feeling as I continued walking. A bat began circling around my body before landing in front of me. I quickly let out a scream as a large sound wave knocked him into the trash can. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I quickly turned around to see a girl standing behind me. She flashed me a devilish smile before throwing dust in my face. I fell to the floor.
===================================================================================================
ALEX P. O. V

I was in the attic thinking of new and exciting ways to turn my sisters to the dark side. Courtney orbed in. "What's up cuz." I said. She went straight to the Book of Shadows and quickly started flipping the pages. "Hey." She simply said not once taking her eyes off the book. "Between us, what are you guys doing back?" I curiously asked. "Can't say." She replied. "Come on. No one else would know." I said trying to convince her. "You will." She responded.

"I won't tell my sisters or the cousins if-" I began to say but was cut off. "I know about you." She said looking up from the book. My eyes slightly widened as I folded my arms. "What do you mean?" I asked knowing exactly what she was talking about. "Your still evil. The cousins kill you a couple years later but I should just take the risk of changing the future and tell them right now." She said. My jaw tightened. I used my demonic powers to conjure a fire ball. I threw it at Courtney. She quickly turned invisible allowing the fireball to go right through her. She turned visible again. "Nice try but I'm going to turn you in." She began to walk out the attic. "Then I'm going to turn you in." I said causing her to stop. "That's right. I know what spell you were looking for and I know what Diana really is. If you tell the cousins about me I'll tell them about her." She turned around and orbed out before glaring at me.
===================================================================================================
HJ P. O. V

"Where else would she be? She was suppose to be here two hours ago. The Cross bloods have to have her." I said to Melinda, Wyatt, Chris, Avalon, and Tori. "Did you try orbing to her?" Tori asked. "Yes. They must be blocking my orbing somehow." I responded. I ran my fingers through my curly brown hair out of frustration. "Okay HJ calm down. Go orb to her house and get something of hers to scry with. If that doesn't work we will try summoning spells." Melinda said. I was so relieved that she was back. She's the smartest out of all of us. I nodded my head and orbed out.
===================================================================================================
TRACY P. O. V

I woke up in what seemed to be a hotel room. I viewed my surroundings as I heard someone opening the front door with a key. I quickly turned my head towards the door ready to scream at anyone who walks through it. The same girl who threw the fairy dust in my face walked in holding a large brown paper bag. "Oh your up!" She said excitedly causing me to push my eyebrows together. She sat down on the large bed. "Now I got some food from a really good taco place around the block. I got beef and chicken because I didn't know which one you like. They also have something called a vegetarian taco which is basically just lettuce and cheese which nobody likes." I cut her off in the middle of her ramble. "You know your not suppose to feed your hostages right?" I sarcastically asked. "Your not a hostage Tracy. We just want to talk to you. You would have never came willingly." She held up the bag. "Chicken or beef?" She asked.

I couldn't deny the amazing smell coming from the bag. "Chicken." I responded. She smiled as she reached into the bag. She gave me a taco that was wrapped up. "I'm Violet Tate." She held out her hand. Once she realized that I wasn't going to shake it she slowly raised it back down. "Look I get it." She said as I took a bite of my taco. "You just got your abilities and you think those witches know how to help you control it, but they don't." She said.

Two males walked in. "Looks who's up." The man who I threw into the dumpster said. "Is that food?" The boy asked Violet. She reached into the bag and gave him a taco. "Oh Tracy this is Nicholas." She said pointing to the man. He waved with a smile. "And this is Oliver." She said pointing at the teenage boy. He waved with a mouth full of beef and cheese. "There was another one of us." Violet said. "Lucas." Nicholas added. "But we don't know what happened to him." Violet shrugged her shoulders. "I want to home." I said bluntly. "You didn't tell her?" Oliver asked. Violet turned her head towards him. "I was getting to that." She turned back towards me. "Tracy we're sisters."