CHAPTER 78: WEREWOLF VS FAE

(Photo- Avalon)

Synopsis: Avalon gets jealous of Violet, Melinda figures out why Austin is upset and goes to him to talk about it. Austin makes a move on Melinda, Avalon and Violet fight causing Avalon to discover something

VIOLET P. O. V
I was talking to Chris in the attic.

"She said someone is coming after you? It has to be the Evos." He said.

I nodded my head. "I know. They have technology for all of my powers." I explained.

He began walking towards me causing my heart to beat rapidly. "Don't worry. I'll make sure nothing happens to you or Oliver." He pulled me in for a tight hug.
=========================================================================================
PATIENCE P. O. V
Kat, PJ, and I were in the living room talking about Violet.

"You didn't hear from me, but apparently Violet's a fairly princess." Kat said.

"No way really?" PJ asked with a smile.

"Yup. She has her own kingdom and everything." Kat explained.

"Wow pretty impressive!" I exclaimed. "She's like my level."

"Um.." PJ said as she pointed behind us.

Kat and I turned around to see Avalon standing behind us.

My eyes widened. "Oh hey Avalon.. your pretty powerful too." I said.

"Yeah you don't have a giant kingdom, infinite Cross blood powers, or perfect cheek bones, but your still powerful." Kat added.

"Don't help." I sighed.

Avalon balled up her fist. "You know what? I am sick and tired of Violet and her precious fairy vagina. Fuck Violet!" She shouted. She then took a deep breath. "I'm going to go upstairs and if Chris is with Violet i'm going to snatch her and kick her ass." She said calmly. She began walking up the stairs.

"Should we stop this?" PJ asked.

"Or should we watch it?" I added.

We all quickly ran up the stairs. Now behind Avalon, we waited for what happens next.
=========================================================================================
MELINDA P. O. V
I knocked on Justin's door. A few moments later he opened.

"Hey Mel." He said.

"Hey. Can I talk to you?" I asked.

He opened the door more allowing me to step inside.

"What's up?" He closed the door.

"Did something happen to Austin?" I asked. He doesn't seem like his self."

"Yeah actually. When we were coming back from the bowling alley a man fell off a ladder. Austin tried to use hyper speed but couldn't. The man died. " He explained.

"That's weird. Why didn't his powers work?" I asked.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know but he was pretty shaken up about it."

"Thanks." I began walking out the door. Once I stepped in the hallway I made my way in front of Austin's door and knocked three times.

He opened it. "Hey." He said as she forced a half smile on his face.

"Hey. Can I come in?" I asked.

He nodded his head as he moved aside allowing me to step in. I sat down on his bed as he closed the door and did the same.

"So Justin told me what happened.. it's time I told you Trudy Glickmen." I said.

He immediately started to chuckle. "Trudy Glickmen? What kind of name is that?" He asked.

"She was the first innocent I lost.." I looked down at the floor.

"Oh i'm-" He began to say.

"No it's okay. Wyatt, Chris, and I were battling a few demons in the alley. Two innocents were held captive. A woman and a little girl. Freezing was my only power at the time and it was useless against the demons we were fighting. Wyatt had conjured a sword for me. The woman Trudy was about to get a fireball to the face. I could of saved her but I heard the girl scream from behind me. I immediately turned around and killed the demon that was holding the girl. By the time I turned back around.. the woman exploded."

"Wow.. how did you get over it?" He asked.

I sighed. "You just have to remind yourself that no matter how hard you try, you can't save everyone." I said.

He smiled as he leaned in towards me. He began kissing me. My eyes widened once I felt his tongue in my mouth. He gently pushed me onto his bed putting his self on top of me. He started to lift up my shirt.

I immediately stopped him. "Austin what exactly did you think was about to happen here?" I asked.

"Well I thought maybe my powers are on the fritz because.." He began to say.

"So you came to the conclusion that if you get laid your powers will work?" I pushed him off of me and got up from off the bed. "Your a pig." I rolled my eyes and walked out his room.
==========================================================================================
AVALON P. O. V
I kicked open the attic door causing Chris and Violet to jump.

"Why am I not surprised." I walked further into the attic. Standing about six feet away from the two.

PJ, Patience, and Kat quickly ran from behind me and over to the Book of Shadows to watch.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Violet asked.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stay away from my boyfriend!" I angrily said with my fist balled up.

"We we're just talking. No need to be jealous." She responded. "I'm just gonna go to my room." She told Chris.

My eyes widened. "Room? She lives here now? Oh hell no." I took a few steps forward and pushed Violet using all my werewolf strength. She flew over PJ, Patience, and Kat's head and went straight through the window.

"Avalon what the hell is the matter with you?!" Chris shouted.

I placed my attention to the broken window to see Violet floating in the air with her fairy wings. "Now I'm pissed. You wanna go bitch? Let's go." She flew full speed towards me lifting me up.

We flew down the stairs and broke the front door. We flew high into the air and she dropped me causing me to hit the ground with great force.

She landed on the ground and began walking towards me. I quickly got up as my eyes started to glow.

Violet began to look nervous as she backed up.

"Oh my god what is that?" I heard Kat say.

I pushed my eyebrows together and looked at my hands. Blue fire was in it. I smiled and held my hand out towards Violet sending blue fire towards her causing her to set on fire. I blasted her again sending her flying far away.