CHAPTER 33: PLAN B

TAMORA P. O. V
"Why the hell should we help you? All you did was attack us." Avalon said. "Please we don't know what else to do." Violet replied. "Fine we will help you. On one condition. You get Tracy right know." HJ folded his arms. Violet looked at Nicholas who nodded his head. She turned into a fairy and flew out the window. I pulled my nail filer out of my pocket and began filing my nails.

"Are you seriously filing your nails right now?" PJ asked. "I do it when I'm nervous." I responded. "So your powers are way more stronger than ours and your asking us to help you fight an unstoppable masked stranger that we can't beat. Can this day get any worse?" Chris asked. Justin busted open the attic door. "Austin and Avery are missing." He said. "WHAT!?!" PJ and Melinda said in unison. "Okay change of plans. We find Austin and Avery first then go to the masked strangers hideout."

Wyatt said. "Hey that wasn't the deal!" Nicholas hissed. "Well it is now. And if you want our help you better help us find them." Wyatt hissed. "Fine." Nicholas replied.
=======================================================================
CHRIS P. O. V
Violet flew back in with Tracy. After the very long hug her and HJ had we started planning . "I have an idea. Let's split up. HJ, Tracy, Violet, Tori, Parker, PJ, and I will go find Austin and Avery while Nicholas, Tamora, Patience, Melinda, Justin, Wyatt, and Avalon go rescue Oliver." I said. Avalon's eyes widened. "Wait I don't want to go with Wyatt." She said. We all pushed our eyebrows together. "Why?" Parker asked confused. Avalon looked over at Tori who had a confused look on her face. "Never mind." She replied.

"Wait I want to rescue my siblings. Not no Cross blood." Justin said. "Look our powers are useless as long as they have those witches amulets. That's why they need you and Patience because of your wand powers." Avalon cleared her throat. "Oh and of course my strong, sexy werewolf girlfriend." I said causing her to smile. Violet moved next to me and grabbed my hand. "As long as I get to go with Chris." She said. Avalon narrowed her eyes as they started to glow. Wyatt, Tori, Patience, and Justin held her back. "I will kill you bitch!" Avalon hissed.
======================================================================
MELINDA P. O. V
Once we were at the masked strangers hide out we decided to split up to cover more ground. I was with Patience. "So what's up with you and Wes?" She asked. "Keep your voice down." I whispered. "Sorry." She whispered back. "I've been avoiding him. I can't face him." I said. "Why not?" Patience asked. I sighed. "Because when he was dead I abandoned the family, stole Wyatt's powers, and had a crazy obsession on finding the masked stranger. I didn't want him to come back to that." I explained. Patience's eyes widened. "Look a door is open." She pointed to the door. We slowly walked towards it. Patience reached into her boot and pulled out her wand. We walked inside of the creepy apartment. The whole room was cleared out.

I started to hear footsteps. Patience and I jumped into our battle stances as a man with a black suit walked out of one of the rooms. "What are you two doing here?" He asked. "Uh.." Is all Patience and I could say.
======================================================================
CHRIS P. O. V
My eyes were closed as I sat on the attic couch. I was trying to tap into Avery and Austin's head. "Did it work?" PJ asked sitting right next to me. "Not yet." I replied. A few seconds passed. "What about now?" She asked. "Still no." A few more seconds passed. "Now?" She asked. I opened my eyes. "Okay PJ I'm going to need you to stand over there." I said pointing to the other side of the attic. "Right." She stood up and walked over next to Parker.
======================================================================
PATIENCE P. O. V
"I can't believe we got kicked out." I shouted. We were all walking down the ally. "The building is under construction. The masked strangers must of moved their lair some where else." Avalon said. "Are you just now figuring that out wolfie?" Wyatt teased. Silence filled the air. "What no comeback? What's up with you?" He asked. My Cupid ring started to glow. "Okay.." I said to myself. Wyatt walked up next to me. My Cupid ring started to glow even brighter. "Woah why is it glowing?" Wyatt asked. Avalon walked up to me and it started to glow brighter. I instantly thought of the Cupid training my dad gave my sisters and I.
======================================================================
Cupid Training (2 months ago)
My sisters and I were sitting in desk that was placed right next to each other in the living room as my dad pointed to a white board. "Okay who can tell me what is going on here?" He pointed to a drawing of a Cupid whispering in a frozen person's ear. PJ raised her hand. Dad pointed to her with the marker still in his hand. "That Cupid is using his Cupid ring to freeze that couple and make them express their feelings." She responded. "Very good princess." Dad exclaimed. PJ gave Parker and I a teasing smile.

I rolled my eyes. "Now." Dad pointed to a drawing of a Cupid ring that looked like it was glowing. "When your Cupid ring glows randomly it means two people around you are attracted to each other. They might not know it yet but their hearts will." He explained. "How do we know which two people it is?" Parker asked. "I'm glad you asked. When the two people get closer to the ring it starts to glow brighter." I let out a deep sigh. "Daddy I'm so bored. When are we going to start the fun stuff. Like actually getting assignments." I said. "Pay attention Patience. Your going to need this one day."
=======================================================================
It makes sense now. Wyatt and Avalon like each other. "It's nothing." I said as I used my hand to cover the ring. They shrugged their shoulders. "Okay I'm going to go find my siblings." Justin said. "That wasn't apart of the deal witch." Nicholas said. We all stopped walking. Justin turned around and walked closer to Nicholas. Thy were so close their nose were almost touching. "I really don't care about the deal mutant." Justin responded coldly. "Easy now guys. Justin we will find them. We just need to stick to the plan." Melinda said calming him down.
=======================================================================
TORI P. O. V
Chris still couldn't get into Austin or Avery's head. HJ and Tracy walked back in the attic. They had just came from the kitchen to get something to drink. HJ held a blue bracelet in his hand. "We found this." He said holding it up in the air. "Let me see." I said with my hands open. He threw it to me and I raised my shoulders in the air as I clenched my eyes closed.
=======================================================================
TORI'S PREMONITION
Austin and Avery were in the kitchen backing away from Logan. He reached into his shirt and pulled out a piece of gold that was on a string around his neck. "Stand back Avery. I'm a 2nd degree black belt. I can take this guy." Austin told his sister. "Not without your luck you can't." The piece of gold started to glow a bright yellow. The light traveled into both Austin and Avery.

Austin threw a punch but Logan dogged it. He tried to do a spin kick but he hit his foot on the counter. He screamed in pain. Avery rolled her eyes. "Idiot." She raised her hand and a light dart went over Logan's head. She threw another one and it went over his shoulder. "What's wrong with my aim?" She said to herself. He grabbed Austin by the neck with one hand and Avery by the arm with the other. Avery struggled with getting him off of her. She quickly got her blue bracelet off of her hand and dropped it on the ground. "I hope someone finds it." She whispered to herself. A rainbow appeared in the kitchen and took Logan, Austin, and Avery away.
======================================================================
"Okay what just happened?" Parker asked. "I- I don't know. I think I saw Austin and Avery. Or the past them." I explained. "Did you just have a premonition?" PJ asked. "A premo what now?" I asked confused. "You must of got a new power." Chris said. I just remembered who else I saw in this so called premonition. "Logan." I said coldly.