CHAPTER 60: ANOTHER RESCUE MISSION

(Photo- Justin)

Synopsis: Leo, Justin, PJ, Chris, and the sisters find and rescue Piper from the Evo scientist's abandoned factory. Parker and the twins tell Melinda about the quest and she joins the team.

PARKER P. O. V
"Parker what are you doing?" Dominique asked. I quickly turned around. "I was just.. uh.." I began to say. "Is that my folder!?" She angrily asked. "Melinda!" I called. She orbed in. "Freeze." I quickly told her. She flicked her hands and Dominique froze. "What's going on?" She asked. "Dominique caught me going through her bag." I responded. She pushed her eyebrows together. "Why were you going through her bag?" She asked. I sighed. "It was for a good reason. Now what are we going to do?" I quickly asked.

"Chris! I need you." Melinda called. A few moments later Chris orbed in. "I'm kinda busy here guys." He said. "Sorry. When I unfreeze Dominique I want you to tell her to forget what just happened and to go home." She said. Chris and I pushed our eyebrows together. "Why would she listen to him?" I asked.

Melinda rolled her eyes. "With your telepathy you have the power to push thoughts into someone's head. Just look her straight in the eye and tell her." Melinda explained. Chris nodded his head. Melinda flicked her hands and Dominique unfroze. Chris looked her in the eye. "Forget what you just saw. Grab your book bag and go home." He said. "Parker i'm going to grab my bag and go home." Dominique said with a smile. She grabbed her bag and walked out. "Thank you guys so much." I told both of them. "No problem. I gotta go." He orbed out.
=========================================================================================
JUSTIN P. O. V
The sisters, Leo, PJ, and I were standing in front of an abandoned factory. "She's in there." I informed everyone. Chris orbed next to PJ. "Your back. Let's go." Prue said. We walked in the doors. The long, dark hallway looked endless. "How the hell are we going to find her in here?" Paige asked. "Justin can do a locator spell again." Phoebe suggested. I nodded my head. "Locus Piper." My wand started to glow. "Let's go." I said.
=========================================================================================
PARKER P. O. V
The twins and I were in the attic. They had just finished reading the papers I had taken from Dominique's bag. "Okay woah. A great evil is targeting the magical community?" Kat asked. "Just like Courtney told us. It's more important now than ever to get into that locker." I told them both.

"Look Parker, we were thinking and-" Tamora began to say but was cut off. "You guys are talking again?" I asked. "No." They said in unison. "Only to discuss a important matter. We think we should tell Melinda." Kat said. "Are you crazy? I'm not putting anyone else in danger. I didn't even want you too involved." I responded. They both sighed.

"Parker you said yourself that it's important to get into the locker. I bet you Melinda can find some way to get the combination." Tamora said. I closed my eyes and sighed. "I guess four heads are better than three." I said as I opened my eyes with a smile. The twins smiled.
=========================================================================================
PRUE P. O. V
Justin's wand had brought us to a closed metal door. Chris closed his eyes. "I'm orbing in." Paige tried orbing into the room. The titanium door threw her orbs back on the floor. Phoebe helped her up. "Okay we have six witches here. Let's just put our heads together and-" I was cut of by Leo punching the metal door causing it to fall. Inside stood a woman with blonde hair and an unconscious Piper strapped down to a scientist chair. The blonde haired woman quickly reached into her pocket and pulled out a walky talky. "We have a problem in Piper Halliwell's room. I had not yet placed the commander in her brain." She said. "Walky talky!" Pagie called.

Once it orbed in her hand she handed it to Leo who crushed it with his hands. "Let my wife go!" Leo said coldly. "I'm afraid I can't do that." She said with a smile. "Well it's either you give us my sister or you die." Phoebe held out her hand and sent electricity flying towards the woman. It hit her in the chest causing her to stumble back a little. She laughed. "I'm afraid your powers are useless when I have on a witches amulet." She said. "Oh yeah? What about a werewolf?"

Leo's eyes started to glow as he showed his werewolf teeth. The woman eyes slightly widened. "A werewolf? Interesting." The woman reached into her pocket and threw a small black ball on the floor. Smoke filled the room causing me to close my eyes. Once I opened them, the woman was gone.
=======================================================================================
PARKER P. O. V
The twins and I sat Melinda down on the couch in the living room. "What do you guys have to tell me?" She curiously asked. I sighed. "Okay Mel what we're about to tell you has to say between the four of us. Okay?" I seriously said. She pushed her eyebrows together and slowly nodded her head. "Okay.. There's this quest we need your help on. We haven't quite worked out the details yet but.. Melinda there's stronger forces at work here." I explained.

"Yeah we're talking Gods and Goddesses." Kat said. "And riddles and sins." Tamora added. "And secret tunnels and let's not forget about team evil." Kat said. "Wait a minute, team evil?" She asked confused. "This is where it gets strange. Team evil is Avalon's dad and coach Webster." I said. Her eyes widened. "I know we just crammed a whole lot of information into your head. But we can really use your help. Are you in?" I asked her. She looked at the twins then back at me. She nodded her head. "I'm in."
=======================================================================================
3RD PERSON VIEW
Dr. Davis walked into the basement of the abandoned factory. There she saw the other two Evo scientists Dr. Colemon and Dr. Grant. "I can't believe you let the patient escape." Dr. Grant said angrily. "I told you I should of took care of Piper." Dr. Colemon said. Dr. Davis rolled her eyes. "Do you two bird brains honestly think I don't have a trick up my sleeve? Piper did get away with the serum we gave her but I know someone else we can give it too. Avalon Hudson." She said with a smile.