CHAPTER 14: POWER JACKED

PJ P. O. V

Austin levitated back on the ground. "Good job." I said with a smile."do I get a reward for mastering a power?" He asked. I smiled as he pulled me close and kissed me. "How cute." Alex said standing at the basement stairs. He walked down. "What are you doing here Alex?" I asked. "Mom said you were training Austin on how to use your powers. So I'm here to help." He responded. "Cool. The most powerful Halliwell." Austin said as he nodded his head. "I don't mean to brag but I do have the most powers." Alex folded his arms with a smile. "Don't you mean second most powerful Halliwell?" Wyatt said standing at the top of the stairs holding two potion vials with green liquid in it. He came at the bottom of the stairs.

"Wyatt? What are you doing here?" I asked him. "I live here." He responded. "Oh yeah." I giggled. "Alex these potions will make us invincible but we will still feel all the pain." Wyatt held the two potion vials in the air. "Your point is?" Alex cocked an eyebrow. "Duel me. Since you think your the most powerful Halliwell." Wyatt replied. "I wish I had some popcorn for this." Austin said. Alex conjured popcorn in a movie theater box and gave it to Austin. "Thanks."

Wyatt conjured a canned soda and gave it to Austin. "Thanks man." Alex conjured a $500 bill and shook it in Wyatt's face then gave it to Austin. "I love living here." Austin moved to the side. "Okay I want a clean fight, no conjuring demons or using spells." I told them. They nodded their heads. Wyatt threw the potion at Austin's feet and then threw the other potion at his feet. "Three, two, one, go!" I moved next to Austin. Alex balled up his fist as they started to glow a bright red. Wyatt did the same and his fist started to glow a bright yellow.
================================================================================================
HJ P. O. V

Chris, Tracy, Avalon, and I were in the attic. I placed my hands on my forehead. "We have no idea what you are." I said to Tracy. "Don't worry guys. You should all be focused on finding out who the masked stranger is." Tracy sat down on the couch. "Which is why we need to figure out what you are. The sooner we do, the sooner we can use your abilities against this guy." Chris chimed in. "What about your dad?" Avalon asked. Tracy looked confused. "What about my dad?" She asked. Avalon rolled her eyes. "You should find out if he knows what your mom was." She responded. I slapped myself upside my head for not thinking of the idea myself. "That's a good idea. Let's orb to your place." I grabbed Tracy's hand.

She let go of my hand. "I better go by myself. I don't think your quite ready to meet my dad yet." She kissed me on my cheek and walked out the attic. I was still facing the attic door. "So do you guys wanna see a movie or something?" I asked as I turned around to see Chris and Avalon kissing. I stood there in awkward silence watching them make out. "I'm just gonna go." I orbed out.
================================================================================================
PJ P. O. V

Alex and Wyatt circled around with their glowing fist. "Kick his butt bro." I said to Alex. Wyatt stopped. "Wait time out, your cheering for him?" He asked. "You always brag about being the twice blessed child. Someone needs to teach you a lesson." I crossed my arms. "PJ, you do know your a twice blessed child too right?" Alex asked. I pushed my eyebrows together. "What?" I asked. "Your the first Cupid Witch. Why do you think your the only one who can Remote Beam? You have just as much powers as Wyatt and I. You just have to learn to tap into it." Alex explained. Me? A twice blessed? If I learn to tap into my powers then that can give me a huge advantage in becoming a Charmed one. "Enough chit chat." Wyatt's fist started to glow and so did Alex's.

They both held their hands out as Wyatt's yellow energy waves and Alex's red energy waves collided and threw them both into the wall. They quickly got up. Alex astral projected behind Wyatt. He quickly turned around and orbed Excalibur in his hands. He stabbed Alex's astral self in the stomach as he disappeared in a red glow. Alex levitated in the air as he conjured a sword and landed in front of Wyatt. Alex charged his sword at Wyatt but he blocked it with Excalibur. Wyatt blinked his eyes and Alex's sword orbed away. Alex punched Wyatt with a energy wave and he went flying into a wall. He started to get angry. He sent a small energy wave towards Alex's feet attempting to trip him.

Alex used his Telekinesis and accidentally sent the energy wave towards Austin and I. I quickly lifted my hand and used my deflection power to block it. Wyatt got up and smiled. "When I was eighteen dad told me I switched his and mom's powers when I was in the womb. So recently I learned how to conjure my powers into someone else's body and conjure their powers into me." Wyatt closed his eyes and a yellow glow formed around him . Once it stopped he opened his eyes with a smile. He flicked his hands and Alex hit the wall with an explosion. He walked towards him. Alex lifted his hand but Wyatt froze his body. He waved his hand and Alex's head un froze. He lifted his hand and Alex's body started to turn into lava. He screamed. "OKAY! YOU WIN." Alex yelled. Wyatt waved his hand and Alex un froze. He walked up the stairs glaring at Wyatt.

"That was awesome." Austin said finishing the last of his popcorn. Melinda orbed in. "Why do I have your powers?" She asked Wyatt. "Oh I was battling Alex and I swapped our powers." He explained. Melinda crossed her arms. "You learned how to do that?" She asked skeptical. "Yeah, I'll switch them back." He closed his eyes. "Actually I still kinda need your powers." Melinda said causing Wyatt to open his eyes. "What?" I asked. "His powers are super useful. I need them to find out who the masked stranger is." She explained. "Well I'm taking them." Wyatt closed his eyes. A few seconds later he opened them and looked at Melinda. "Why can't I take my powers?" He asked. "I'm using your conjuring power to conjure Avery's power blocking into me. So your power Is blocked." She said. "Melinda I want my powers, I need my powers." Wyatt demanded.

"I know and you will get them back.. Just not now." She orbed out. "You just got power jacked." Austin said to Wyatt.