CHAPTER 51: BOY TROUBLE

(Photo- Austin)

MELINDA P. O. V
"Wes what are you doing here?" I asked confused. "Mel I was an idiot. I should of never let you go." He said causing my eyes to widen. "Wes I-" I began to say but was cut off. "Does he have to be here?" He asked referring to Austin. "I believe I do." Austin said rudely as he folded his arms. "Oh I see what's going on here. You guys are together."

He said. "We went on two dates Wes. Okay look, you left me and it broke my heart." I said. "And you blew me up. I'm pretty sure we're even. Mel I'm in love with you. I was since the first day I meant you."

I placed a hand on my forehead. "Look I'm not asking you to choose between us or anything but- wait actually I am." He said. I looked at Austin who was glaring at Wes with his fist balled up. "Okay this is just too much right now." I said. "Melinda it's simple. Do you choose the guy that broke your heart or the guy that makes you happy?" Austin asked. I looked at Wes and then at Austin. "Okay I promise I'll make a decision soon. Just not now." I told them.

Wes and Austin stared at each other. "Fine with me. When you make a decision just call." Wes orbed out. Austin and I stared at each other. "Um.. I can't orb but I would like to make a dramatic exit." He hyper speeded into the closed door. I placed my hands over my mouth.

He quickly stood up. "I'll just walk." He opened the door and walked out. I couldn't believe what just happened. I flopped onto my bed. Orbs started to fill the room. Kat was now standing in front of me. "Hey Mel I heard what happened with Wes and Austin." She said causing me to sit up straight and push my eyebrows together. "How do you know that? It just happened." I said confused. "It's the power of the girl world. So what are you going to do?" She asked. I signed. "I don't know. I really like Austin but I still have feelings for Wes." I explained. "Don't forget that Wes left you for another girl." She reminded me. "Ugh! Why me? I'm a good person." I said looking up at the ceiling.
=======================================================================================
(Time skip- Monday)

HJ P. O. V
Principal Hudson had called all grades down to the school auditorium for a school assembly. I sat next to Chris and Avalon. Principal Hudson got on stage and took the mic off of it's stand. "9th and 10th grade teacher Ms. Audrey and 11th and 12th grade teacher Mrs. Flanagan is no longer teaching here at Pathways high." He said. Everyone started shouting.

"QUIET!" Principal Hudson yelled into the mic. The room got silent immediately. "This was not my doing. Principal Matthews had planned this when she first became principal. According to the note she left me, they allowed their students to slack off and act wild in the class room. So Ms. Audrey's replacement is Ms. Powell." He said.

A woman with red shoulder length hair stood up with a warming smile and waved to the students. She sat back down. "And Mrs. Flanagan's replacement is Ms. Turner." He said. Another woman with black hair stood up. Her hair went to her back and she gave us a mean half smile. "New class schedules will be posted on the door." Principal Hudson said. He walked off the stage.
======================================================================================
PARKER P. O. V
I viewed my new class schedule. I walked over to room 209 to see Tamora standing in front of the door. "We have English together?" I asked with a smile. "I guess we do." She responded. We walked in and sat next to each other. Ms. Powell walked into the class with a smile on her face. "Hi everyone. I'm Ms. Powell your new teacher and this month's lesson is on superheroes. I know that many of you think that superheroes have nothing to do with English but as we discuss it, you'll see the connection." She explained.

She began to place a piece of paper on everyone's desk. Once she got to Tamora and I she smiled. "I'm a huge Life's a Witch fan." She whispered to Tamora."That's my sister. I'm the less exciting twin." Tamora said disappointed. "Oh I didn't mean to-" Ms. Powell began to say but was cut off by Tamora. "Yeah I know." She said. Ms. Powell walked back up to the front of the room. "Your first assignment is to create a hero or a villain. I want it very detailed. Name, age, powers or no powers, gadgets." She said. Just when she was about to add something the bell rung. "I want everyone's assignment on my desk tomorrow. Have a good day." She said with a smile.
=======================================================================================
3RD PERSON VIEW
Patience was relaxing on her bed. She hadn't even noticed the red smoke come underneath her door. The smoke went into her nose causing her to lift her shoulders in the air. Suddenly, she lowered her shoulders. She stood up and walked over towards the mirror. She viewed herself. Instead of Patience's reflection, Nicholas was staring back at her with a devilish smile. He now had full control over Patience's body.
======================================================================================
Tracy and Violet's father was tied up to a chair in an abandoned factory somewhere. A man walked through the factory doors. He smiled as he made this war over to Tracy and Violet's father (Argent). "Hello Argent." He said with a smile. "You shouldn't be here." Argent struggled trying to get out of the ropes. "Thanks for the tracking system you made us. Now we can capture her and the rest of the Cross bloods. But before we do that, we're going to capture your other daughter." The man said with a smile.

Hearing this made Argent mad. He tried to get out of the ropes once again but couldn't. "You better leave both of my daughters alone." He said coldly. "Ah I'm afraid we can't do that. We still need them." The man said. "For what? To make more of your little Cross bloods?" Argent asked. "Oh Argent. We're way pass Cross bloods. These next generation of humans beings will be EXTREMELY powerful."